why are people still whining over the 7 minor swordsman?

#41reptyle101Posted 2/5/2013 10:41:32 AM(edited)
Mifune is part of the alliance, the only non-ninja branch. That makes him one of the most unique and important characters in the series. 2 minutes is a lot more than almost all the sworsman got who had maybe 2 pages each. Mifune got a couple chapters to himself and a full fight.

Kurenai has more showings than the swordsman do. Anko has more showings heck even Ebisu has more than the swordsman do.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#42nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 10:41:34 AM
Thats true. Wheres Anko? She's been one of my personal favs since the start of the series.
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#43KekkeiTota17Posted 2/5/2013 10:42:50 AM
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...
I cant tell you how annoying it is seeing the same topics discussed over and over again. Dude why do you care why people are upset? Stop making post 20 other people already have.

Because I'm curious that's why. Don't like it don't enter the topic. YOU chose to read this topic no one put a blade to your throat.

How are you curious when these same post have been going on forever. Unless your blind Idk how you missed them all. Its funny how everyone is still talking bout the swordsman.
#44Kingscorpiop93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:45:12 AM
KekkeiTota17 posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...
I cant tell you how annoying it is seeing the same topics discussed over and over again. Dude why do you care why people are upset? Stop making post 20 other people already have.

Because I'm curious that's why. Don't like it don't enter the topic. YOU chose to read this topic no one put a blade to your throat.

How are you curious when these same post have been going on forever. Unless your blind Idk how you missed them all. Its funny how everyone is still talking bout the swordsman.

Because I don't spend my life 24/7 stalking these boards that's why jack.
---
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#45xGensingNinjaxPosted 2/5/2013 10:46:34 AM
One or two of the swordsman would be ok not all seven of em
---
Currently Playing: DmC, P4Golden, Borderlands 2
SASUKE do the hokey pokey!!!!
#46nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 10:48:01 AM
KekkeiTota17 posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...

Are you really that bored that you would post your opinion on a board you don't care about?(I mean I am) But at least its something to talk about. Personally I'm just happy to see War mask Obito in the game.
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#47KekkeiTota17Posted 2/5/2013 10:48:28 AM
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...

Because I don't spend my life 24/7 stalking these boards that's why jack.

Lol you dont have to. I come once a day and The swordsman are spamming the board like they were the best darn ninjas ever. People are getting the game regardless if there in because of the new story mode and roster. Whining doesnt get you anything. unless your Daddy is Filthy Rich and your his baby girl :p
#48XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 10:48:55 AM
reptyle101 posted...
Mifune is part of the alliance, the only non-ninja branch. That makes him one of the most unique and mimportant characters in the series. 2 minutes is almost a lot more than the sworsman got who had maybe 2 pages each. Mifune got a couple chapters to himself and a full fight.

Kurenai has more showings than the swordsman do. Anko has more showings heck even Ebisu has more than the swordsman do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0xhwcOZ1So
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm42L0LEZts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G8e1qAwp54

All showing more than Mifune.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#49reptyle101Posted 2/5/2013 10:51:08 AM
That's filler. Mifune has a full canon fight plus more smaller stuff.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#50KekkeiTota17Posted 2/5/2013 10:51:26 AM
nukedduck posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...
Kingscorpiop93 posted...
KekkeiTota17 posted...

Are you really that bored that you would post your opinion on a board you don't care about?(I mean I am) But at least its something to talk about. Personally I'm just happy to see War mask Obito in the game.

No not really. Just bout time i posted on the infamous swordsman topics.