so sasuke is officially spoilers....

#1anubisbahamutPosted 2/5/2013 10:58:25 AM
a legit mentally unstable psychopath as explained by the second he was just born with a mental condition its not his fault right?
---
PSN=EbahamutE
MGO=Flash/Asian Love (MGO is over) I play majority fighting games
#2nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 11:02:45 AM
OR, we could just call him a typical manga Anti-hero with a dark past.....yea psychopath just sounds too "real worldy". Not to say Sasuke isnt a unique character as a whole. But he definitely share resemblances to other characters from different manga. I think its just a popular character type to go with. Though Masashi elaborates on the layers of his character pretty well.
---
PSN ID: radiatedduck
the most wonderful thing about radiatedducks, is IM THE ONLY ONE!!!
#3Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/5/2013 11:12:03 AM
He's basically a mutant with a condition. His "power" is unstable.

Tobirama to Hashirama; "DIE, MUTANT LOVER!"
#4nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 11:15:15 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...

So much Uchiha Racism in this chapter, I liked how Hashirama called Tobirama a bigot towards the Uchiha, that needed to be said. lol
---
#5XGeassPosted 2/5/2013 11:18:02 AM
nukedduck posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

So much Uchiha Racism in this chapter, I liked how Hashirama called Tobirama a bigot towards the Uchiha, that needed to be said. lol

Forget that. When Orochimaru of all people tells you what you are doing is wrong, you know you are wrong.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#6laskalPosted 2/5/2013 11:21:16 AM
Sasuke loved Naruto... wait, wrong board.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#7nukedduckPosted 2/5/2013 11:21:53 AM
XGeass posted...
nukedduck posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

Forget that. When Orochimaru of all people tells you what you are doing is wrong, you know you are wrong.

lol yea thats a great point. when Orochimaru is lecturing someone on how to be an upstanding individual, you know that person has moral shortcomings. hahaha thats a great point. Come on 2nd, I had more faith in you than that. I guess its still appropriate for him to be a tight ass though.
---
#8xGensingNinjaxPosted 2/5/2013 11:38:46 AM
He was emotionally unstable when he was 6-7 years old, he saw his parents corpse for gods sake
---
Currently Playing: DmC, P4Golden, Borderlands 2
SASUKE do the hokey pokey!!!!
#9DiogoShadowJorgPosted 2/5/2013 12:01:48 PM
xGensingNinjax posted...
He was emotionally unstable when he was 6-7 years old, he saw his parents corpse for gods sake

And that didn't cause Sasuke to become evil.

Sasuke may have a lot of willpower.Which means that Sasuke may actually be the most heroic of the Uchias (excluding Itachi of course.).Obito became evil the moment Rin got killed so Sasuke is actually a better person than Obito.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#10Moe_Lester_13Posted 2/5/2013 12:50:22 PM
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
xGensingNinjax posted...

And that didn't cause Sasuke to become evil.

Sasuke may have a lot of willpower.Which means that Sasuke may actually be the most heroic of the Uchias (excluding Itachi of course.).Obito became evil the moment Rin got killed so Sasuke is actually a better person than Obito.

Itachi and Shisui are far more heroic than Sasuke. Then there is Izuna who potentially could have been like Itachi aswell (from what we have heard he seems like the good one of him and Madara).
Sasuke has done some terrible things. Attacking Bee, some fodder Samurai and all of the Kages, killing the Hokage (sure Danzo was a dick, but he truly wanted the best for the leaf), among other things. He didnt give a crap about Karin when he put a Chidori True Spear through her chest.
Please Diogo, elaborate on how you classify Sasuke as "heroic"
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--