Don't we get a scan today/tomorrow?

#21GodlessChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 10:58:07 PM
4EverMew posted...
Well i know i'm not a CC2 fanboy or fangirl at all. I just believe that Godless might be right that we will get all of the DLC costumes, but it will take some time.

It's up to Namco. Nowadays we don't miss anything Naruto so I doubt we'll miss anything now. They know we will buy the costumes and that's all there is to it.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#22TheEpyonPosted 2/5/2013 11:04:08 PM
GodlessChaos posted...
4EverMew posted...
Well i know i'm not a CC2 fanboy or fangirl at all. I just believe that Godless might be right that we will get all of the DLC costumes, but it will take some time.

It's up to Namco. Nowadays we don't miss anything Naruto so I doubt we'll miss anything now. They know we will buy the costumes and that's all there is to it.

I agree. NA will eventually get costumes. I've never believed otherwise.

And I'm sick of TAI claiming people are cc2 fanboys because most of the people on here complain. And ill Lol once again when we do get costumes and TAI never brings it up again. He only complains, about dumb stuff too, Omoi? Karui? Get real.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#23GodlessChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:08:12 AM
TheEpyon posted...
GodlessChaos posted...
4EverMew posted...

And I'm sick of TAI claiming people are cc2 fanboys because most of the people on here complain. And ill Lol once again when we do get costumes and TAI never brings it up again. He only complains, about dumb stuff too, Omoi? Karui? Get real.

Agreed 100%

I don't think anyone should worry about the costumes. Right now they're confirmed only for preorder DLC, but there will be DLC down the line. Don't worry about it until it's final.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#24TheEpyonPosted 2/6/2013 12:32:05 AM
GodlessChaos posted...
TheEpyon posted...
GodlessChaos posted...
4EverMew posted...

Agreed 100%

I don't think anyone should worry about the costumes. Right now they're confirmed only for preorder DLC, but there will be DLC down the line. Don't worry about it until it's final.

I'm guessing NA will get revealed DLC this month or like you said after release. I'm just curious if outs will be regionally exclusive like EU & JP. I also believe all regional DLC will go worldwide at some point after release.

I have been waiting for Swordsmen to be revealed, its just extra to me IF they are in, but if not I got Yagura, 4th Kazekage, & 2nd Mizukage to hold me over until the next Storm.

Don't jump on me everybody I've actually been interested in the 7 Swordsmen since they were talked about in Pre-Shippuden.

Some say cc2 can't make movesets for them, I beg to differ. Most of cc2s movesets are creative especially in the Hero/Accel days. Not to mention Karin, or some of the Konoha 12 in the Storm series.

But if they are going to be revealed playable it will be this month. If they are in Storm 3 will not collect dust like Gen did I can tell you that much. I like Sword-Nins, so kill me.

I still think that DEMO had an incomplete roster, I don't even think the character select screen will look like that, & 6 Konoha symbols next to mist support and below Zabuza & Haku? That's The Swordsman most likley. If they put 6 mist symbols right there the surprise would be blown. I think they got wise after fans started expecting elements on their main site.

And why would they put 6 random Konoha over in that corner away from any other Konoha shinobi? It's just too fishy, not to mention it was confirmed that Hack n Slash has full movesets minus Ougis I think. So they already have movesets & character models. I've seen some people complain that there Edo eyes are white so they are not playable, bull**** there eyes look the same in the Anime.

7 Swordsmen of the Mist Represent.

Dattebayo!!
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#25TheEpyonPosted 2/6/2013 12:34:17 AM
I'm just curious if DLCs will be regionally exclusive like EU & JP. I also believe all regional DLC will go worldwide at some point after release.

FixD! Damn spellcheck on my phone.
---
#26TheEpyonPosted 2/6/2013 12:36:35 AM
I think they got wise after fans started inspecting elements on their main site.

FIXD AGAIN ****** SPELLCHECK!
---
#27jovan28Posted 2/6/2013 12:51:23 AM
Since NA not getting RTN Costumes then maybe this is what they are getting?
-Naruto(Goku)
-Sakura/Tsunade(Swimsuit)
-Sakura Ninja Academy
-Anbu Itachi
-Anbu Kakashi
---
PSN:RyuXImpact
Nothing Is Permitted...
#28Spawn99Posted 2/6/2013 2:36:08 AM
As much as I want Madara and Rinnegan Tobi, I did really want Kushimaru from the Seven Swordsmen. He was awesome. Maybe...who knows.
#294EverMewPosted 2/6/2013 3:20:24 PM
GodlessChaos posted...
TheEpyon posted...
GodlessChaos posted...
4EverMew posted...

Agreed 100%

Agreed 100%

I told RT & Dragon about this and they both agreed with us that someday down the road that NA will be getting the same DLC costumes.
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@