It looks like Naruto will end up with.....(spoilz)

#21lonelyhero24Posted 2/7/2013 2:20:17 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
They already held hands and are touching each other now.

615 only confirms it.

Well to Naruto it was a Moral raising gesture in warfare. He was making a promise not to fail & plus he was simi comforting & thanking her for what happened. Like I said yeah they are more likely to get together Buuuut until Naruto kisses, says I love you back, or just hug even I won't say Naruto x Hinata confirmed! Like so many are. Since I have this feeling Naruto doesn't like her like that you know?
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)
#22Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:04:00 PM
What. After the hand holding and those intimate face caresses, and the her life is yours now moment, you need MORE proof ?

Defiant until the end I see.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#23GoombacrusherPosted 2/7/2013 3:05:35 PM
"Sorry, it's not confirmed until they f***"
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#24Kakashi4lif3Posted 2/7/2013 8:57:12 PM
Goombacrusher07 posted...
"Sorry, it's not confirmed until they f***"

Penetration.
---
Official Hatake Kakashi of every Naruto board everywhere. " A good friend will help you move, but a really good friend will help you move a body"
#25laharl12345Posted 2/7/2013 9:02:43 PM
I think kishi should just troll the fanbase and make naruto end up a walking hormone like Jiraiya.
Would make for some really hilarious scenes later and keep jiraiya's spirit alive in a way.
---
Soul Silver Friend Code - 2581 1189 1113
#26Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:15:23 AM
Hinata !!!
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke