The Guest Character You Wish You Would Get But Won't!

#1TheEpyonPosted 2/7/2013 2:07:10 AM
I already know no guest characters are in Storm 3. But that doesn't mean future games won't have any.

But this topic isn't about that, it's a total what if scenario. What I mean by that is it doesn't have to be limited to main characters such as Luffy, Goku, or Ichigo. It could be anybody you would like to see that you believe would fit nicely into Storm game. Your choice doesn't have to be limited by 1 because if your like me you can name a whole list of people you'd like to impale Sasuke with.

Name: Sephiroth
Items:
Up - Masamune (Increased attack long)
Down - That flexing man item forgot what it's called lol (No flinch)
Left - Speed Seal (slows enemy)
Right - Speed Up
Jutsu - ShadowFlare
Ougi - Super Nova ( Transforms into OWA & Unleashes Hell on ALL)
Awakening - One Winged Angel ( Near Death Awakening )
Awakening Jutsu - Meteorites

I can imagine his combos being copied straight from Advent Children. I wouldn't mind at all, they did a Great Job he fought just like I imagined he would.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#2technogeek29Posted 2/7/2013 2:18:56 AM(edited)
Name: Donatello
Items
Up: Trashy remote control (raise defense)
Left: Defense Down
Right: Slow Tags
Down: Power mochi
Jutsu: Shellshock Barrier (See TMNT Battle Nexus)
Ult jutsu: Brotherhood (calloboration by all four)
Awakening: 634 I.Q. (instant Awakening)
Awakening Jutsu: Electric shellshock Barrier

As for combos, he has 26 years of history to work with. Honestly it wouldn't be hard.
---
The Official Choji of the NUNS3 Boards
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#3laharl12345Posted 2/7/2013 2:18:17 AM
Name: Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)
Items:
Up - Pumice (Immune to Ultimates for 30 seconds)
Down - Kunai Rain
Left - Speed Seal
Right - Speed Up (Zidanes really agile)
Jutsu - Solution 9
Ougi - Meo Twister ( kind of like how it looks in dissida)
Awakening - Trance ( Near Death Awakening )
Awakening Jutsu - Grand Lethal

His combos could just be basic flashy and fast paced combos(He uses daggers) which usually involve slapping people with his tail and stuff(Think goku in Dragon Ball). His grab would be tripping the enemy with his tail.

His combos in trance mode would end with his Dyne Attacks like Free energy and Stellar Circle 5.
---
Soul Silver Friend Code - 2581 1189 1113
#4Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/7/2013 2:22:27 AM
Dio Brando
Shuriken - throws a set of knives
Chakra Shuriken - throws a set of knives using both hands

Grab - pierces the opponent with his finger and sucks their blood

Jutsu - MudaMuda!
(The World appears and rapidly punches everywhere in front of him)

Ougi - Za Warudo!
(Dio uses the The World to stop time. He then throws a load of knives all around the opponent, says a "Checkmate" and then time resumes - all the knives instantly hitting the opponent)

Awakening - Joestar Blood
(Dio loses his yellow jacket, buffs up and gets more spikey hair. In this form he does more of his own fighting instead of letting The World do all of his attacks)

Awakening Jutsu - Disappears and then drops down with a steamroller wherever the opponent is.
#5TheEpyon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:27:00 AM
Nice! I would love to see Zidane & Donatello. I'd want to see Michealangelo, a fellow chucker ay? Lol.

I call Yagura The Ninja Turtle. Just Because.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#6The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/7/2013 2:43:09 AM(edited)
Name: Ulquiorra
Items:
Up - Hierro (Solider Pill, no flinch)
Down - Healing Sav(The thing Hinata has)
Left - Defense Down tag
Right - Speed Up
Jutsu - Cero
Ougi - Lanza del Relámpago (Enters Segunda Etapa Resurrección and hurls it at enemy)
Awakening - Resurrección: Segunda Etapa
Awakening Jutsu - Cero Oscuras

The combos would be a mix of punches and kicks. Up would end in the kick he used on Ichigo when he tried to run away that first time, Down would be a grab. Grabbing them by the throat before throwing them into the ground. Left/Right would be a backhand.

Grab would be Ulquiorra jamming his hand into their heart, Tilt would have him Sonido behind the enemy.

In Awakening his combos would use his Luz de la Luna (His lances). Up would be him whipping them into the air with his tail and throwing a spear at them, down would be him slamming his spear into them like he did when Ichigo refused to give up, and Left/Right would be the first move he made against Ichigo. He would charge at them head on before appearing beside them slamming his hand into the side of their skull, sending them flying.

His Grab would be his tail wrapping around their neck, then slamming them into the ground next to him.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#7FinalCountDownnPosted 2/7/2013 3:39:56 AM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
Name: Ulquiorra
Items:
Up - Hierro (Solider Pill, no flinch)
Down - Healing Sav(The thing Hinata has)
Left - Defense Down tag
Right - Speed Up
Jutsu - Cero
Ougi - Lanza del Relámpago (Enters Segunda Etapa Resurrección and hurls it at enemy)
Awakening - Resurrección: Segunda Etapa
Awakening Jutsu - Cero Oscuras

The combos would be a mix of punches and kicks. Up would end in the kick he used on Ichigo when he tried to run away that first time, Down would be a grab. Grabbing them by the throat before throwing them into the ground. Left/Right would be a backhand.

Grab would be Ulquiorra jamming his hand into their heart, Tilt would have him Sonido behind the enemy.

In Awakening his combos would use his Luz de la Luna (His lances). Up would be him whipping them into the air with his tail and throwing a spear at them, down would be him slamming his spear into them like he did when Ichigo refused to give up, and Left/Right would be the first move he made against Ichigo. He would charge at them head on before appearing beside them slamming his hand into the side of their skull, sending them flying.

His Grab would be his tail wrapping around their neck, then slamming them into the ground next to him.

How would you explain him being In a naruto game?

What did he fall though a garganta conveniently Loosing Over 80 % Of his power?
#8Kingscorpiop93Posted 2/7/2013 3:40:10 AM
Name: Vincent Valentine
Items:
Up-Chaos sphere(increased speed)
Left-speed up
Right-Chakra seal
Down- attack up
Ougi-controlled chaos (Vincent half awakens into chaos meaning he only gets a deep dark red aura that emits light red lightening and he speeds all across the field hitting the opponent 60 times and on the last hit he turns to walk away and says ”I won't let this power consume me.”” and then he shoots the opponent with a charged cerberus shot.)
Jutsu- Cerberus blast( a series of close quarter moves followed by a beam of energy powered by fire and lightening materia.
Awakening- Chaos( health bar awakening.)
Awakening jutsu- Cerberus blast

His up combo would start with him back handing the opponent with his gauntlet followed by a series of kicks ending with him knocking the opponent in the air then shooting him with cerberus.

His down combo would start the same following two kicks followed by him turning into his cape wrapping around the opponent ending with him enclosing the opponent.

His left/right combo would be him high kicking the opponent followed by him turning into his cape zipping all around his opponent shooting them then appearing behind them followed by an explosion knocking the opponent away.

His neutral combo.would start like his up combo followed by him shooting the opponent 30 times then hitting them over the head with cerberus.

His grab could be him flicking into chaos then appear behind the opponent shooting them away with cerberus.
---
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#9koggxPosted 2/7/2013 4:57:32 AM(edited)
might be confusing to anyone who hasn't watched Rurouni Kenshin but here is what i got

Name: Kenshin Himura

Items:
Up: image of his Sakabato Flipped with sharp edge up(increases attack) x1
Left: speed up x3
Right: defense down tag x2
Down: Auto sub scroll item x1

Jutsu: Hiten Mitsurugi Style Battou Jutsu

Ougi: Hiten Mitsurugi Style Kuzu Ryu Sen

up combo: a basic combo of slashes ending with Hiten Mitsurugi Style Ryu Tsui Shou Sen (knock opponent into the air)

down combo: a basic combo of slashes ending with Hiten Mitsurugi Style Ryu Kan Sen

side combo: a basic combo of slashes ending with kenshin's Hiten 5 hit combo AKA Hiten Mitsurugi Style Ryu Tsui Shou Sen Ryu Kan Sen Kogarashi Tsumuji Arashi!

neutral combo: a basic combo of slashes ending with Hiten Mitsurugi Style Sou Ryu Sen

Tilt: a quick Hiten Mitsurugi Style Ryu Tsui Sen (w/ invincibility on the start up forward hop of it so he can start it up but can be hit out of it after the start up )

Awakening: True power of the Hiten Mitsurugi style (stat buff instant awakening)

Awakening Jutsu: Hiten Mitsurugi Style Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki (unique property if blocked a second strike occurs that has a slight delay to it making it just possible to dodge but instantly breaks guard)

Shuriken: Hiten Mitsurugi Style Dou Ryu Sen causing a shower of stones to fly towards the opponent

C. shuriken: same as normal just faster and more

Grab: Hiten Mitsurugi Style Battou Jutsu Sou Ryu Sen Nigotsuchi
---
www.freewebs.com/kingofgamesgx
#10Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/7/2013 5:40:33 AM
FinalCountDownn posted...
What did he fall though a garganta conveniently Loosing Over 80 % Of his power?

What does it matter? If he's a guest then it doesn't need explaining. In versus mode most match-ups are unrealistic anyway, like Pain Vs Sakura. Lars wouldn't stand a chance against most Naruto characters. Sephiroth would butcher the majority of the Narutoverse, if not all of them. Even Dio Brando would do an effective job against a lot of them.