Kakashi might be able to use Susano'o. *spoils*

#1Capitan_KidPosted 2/7/2013 11:49:16 AM
If he and Obito just work together. If they can use Kamui so much just by being by each other it makes sense that they could use other Mangekyo abilities by "syncing" up. It'd just be a two man operated version. Just a theory.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#2rildomeinPosted 2/7/2013 11:57:13 AM
Youre assuming Obitos MS is capable of Susanoo.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#3Moe_Lester_13Posted 2/7/2013 12:01:10 PM
Well it would be rather strange if Obito's MS couldnt summon a Susano'o.
I mean, going by what we have seen it seems like the ability when both MS eyes are used together. Using them seperately gives you the unique abilities.
Like teh Sauce's Enton and MS Gen
Itachi's Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu
Have we seen Madara's?

Also, if Kakashi ends up summoning Susano'o, he better have his Susano'o preform a Raikiri. That would be the most sickest thing Kishi could do at this point.
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#4RedoverlayPosted 2/7/2013 12:01:24 PM
I believe half rinnegan/sharingan are severely limited in comparison with its pair.
---
Meh
#5RedoverlayPosted 2/7/2013 12:05:21 PM
Moe_Lester_13 posted...
Well it would be rather strange if Obito's MS couldnt summon a Susano'o.
I mean, going by what we have seen it seems like the ability when both MS eyes are used together. Using them seperately gives you the unique abilities.
Like teh Sauce's Enton and MS Gen
Itachi's Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu
Have we seen Madara's?

Also, if Kakashi ends up summoning Susano'o, he better have his Susano'o preform a Raikiri. That would be the most sickest thing Kishi could do at this point.

If Kakashi manages to summon Susano'o he would most likely wind up dead, it drains chakra like crazy.
---
Meh
#6Moe_Lester_13Posted 2/7/2013 12:05:47 PM
Also, with Naruto handing out Kyubi chakra to anything with a pulse means that if Kakashi can get his hands on that Eye, and some Hashi cells, he would be practically undefeatable.

I have a feeling that Hashi's cells are what is keeping Obito's eye from degrading/losing its light.
---
Official Tobi of all Naruto boards- "I'll show you the truth!!"
--Sazh > Tobi > everything else > Yuji Kaido--
#7MrcTOtheJPosted 2/7/2013 12:24:56 PM
Moe_Lester_13 posted...
Also, with Naruto handing out Kyubi chakra to anything with a pulse means that if Kakashi can get his hands on that Eye, and some Hashi cells, he would be practically undefeatable.

I have a feeling that Hashi's cells are what is keeping Obito's eye from degrading/losing its light.

Well that makes the most sense it's the only reason Danzo could use mind controll as much as he did and was the main reason he was able to run what was it 12 or so Sharingan at once, even if for a short time, that's impressive.

And he didn't even have full controll of the Wood Style so imagine what someone could do with a better Sync with those cells could do.
---
Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5 (Offline) Mass Effect 2 (PS3 5th run) Minecraft (PC)
Currently waiting for: Skyrim PS3 DLC starting 2/12, Naruto UNS3, GTAV
#8rildomeinPosted 2/7/2013 12:43:54 PM
Well its been proven that all MS dont have the same abilities. So its somewhat hard to assume, he has Susanoo.
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#9yakashamonianPosted 2/7/2013 1:20:48 PM
White susano'o
#10vanguard29Posted 2/7/2013 1:21:48 PM
it is not even remotely possible *drops shades onto face from heaven* deal with it.
---
Official Kisame Hoshigaki of the UNS3 board.
Official Hei of the nonexistant DTB board.