14.1% (11 votes)
KillItachiHaters
0% (0 votes)
Other
60.26% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Discuss.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#2seriouspancakePosted 2/7/2013 2:39:51 PM
none -_-

#lolbeststormplayer
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
#3LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:40:47 PM
seriouspancake posted...
none -_-

#lolbeststormplayer

Are you sure? Not many players, infact I don't think any player can stand up to TheAlphaItachi's Perfection Swing.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#4XGeassPosted 2/7/2013 2:44:32 PM
XGeass
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#5seriouspancakePosted 2/7/2013 2:45:03 PM
many people have beaten superitachi, and i I do love how itachi destroys those other scrubs...

but the one thing I can't take is that some of these players think they're hotshots... and they think they have authority over us yadayadayada

again I say some

and no I'm not jealous, and if you still think that, I honestly don't care...

:)
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
#6rildomeinPosted 2/7/2013 2:48:36 PM
Assuming the people on this board are the only ones that play Storm....>_>
---
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca
#7LLL_Deadly(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:48:55 PM
seriouspancake posted...
many people have beaten superitachi, and i I do love how itachi destroys those other scrubs...

but the one thing I can't take is that some of these players think they're hotshots... and they think they have authority over us yadayadayada

again I say some

Whoa slow down there pal. TheAlphaItachi has never lost when he's playing as Ay. His PERFECTION SWING is simply unbeatable.
---
#8XGeassPosted 2/7/2013 3:08:04 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
seriouspancake posted...

again I say some

Whoa slow down there pal. TheAlphaItachi has never lost when he's playing as Ay. His PERFECTION SWING is simply unbeatable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AubsKdiRhpA
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#9TheEpyonPosted 2/7/2013 3:30:48 PM
Me!
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#10GodlessChaosPosted 2/7/2013 3:33:12 PM
GodlessChaos
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.