No Menma costume? >__< *cancles preorder*

#1chaosflame108Posted 2/7/2013 1:40:32 PM
All these road to ninja costumes, but they leave out the most obvious one? -___-

Unless, Memna is different enough to be a separate character? GET HYPE!!!!!
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#2LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/7/2013 1:43:35 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Unless, Memna is different enough to be a separate character? GET HYPE!

Don't bother. This is CC2 we're dealing with.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#3ZeroJinKuiPosted 2/7/2013 2:14:48 PM
im sure a real fan will enjoy having that copy you just gave up.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#4TheAlphaItachiPosted 2/7/2013 2:26:25 PM
Even if Menma did make it in , Japan would be the only 1s to get him since Tony Shoupinou revealed that other regions wouldn't get RTN Costumes due to localisation issues . come to think of it , that means Japan will be the only 1s to get hokage naruto.
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#5Sierra-G719Posted 2/7/2013 2:27:20 PM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
Even if Menma did make it in , Japan would be the only 1s to get him since Tony Shoupinou revealed that other regions wouldn't get RTN Costumes due to localisation issues . come to think of it , that means Japan will be the only 1s to get hokage naruto.

And we should care why?
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#6GodlessChaosPosted 2/7/2013 2:27:45 PM
TheAlphaItachi posted...

Well actually, we had Hokage Naruto in Storm 2. It's the same costume, just with a headband.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#7TheEpyonPosted 2/7/2013 2:29:20 PM
Not cc2s fault *Cough*
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#8chaosflame108(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:54:55 PM
im sure a real fan will enjoy having that copy you just gave up.

So being upset at the exclusion of my fav character's costume = Not Real Fan. Yeah okay. -___-

We might get DLC son, anything is possible.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#9shadowtrialPosted 2/7/2013 2:55:29 PM
She's dead .
---
pringles
#10UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/7/2013 3:17:05 PM
Wait a f****ing second.
If we get the Movie Hokage Naruto costume for having Generations data how come we don't get the others because it's a movie only released in Japan?
Yet we get Hokage Naruto.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards