Naruto vs Sasuke

#11megaultrarice34Posted 2/8/2013 2:54:56 PM
Sasukefire posted...
megaultrarice34 posted...
teh sauke cake soloz

...since he had Itachi's eyes. Therefore, Itachi solos.

Sasuke isn't as good as Itachi. He can't solo, even with Itachi's eyes.

Genjutsu? Kurama breaks Naruto out of it since they are cooperative.

Amaterasu and Kagutsuchi? Naruto is too fast in Tailed Beast Mode.

Susano'o? Naruto makes Shadow Clones of both his Tailed Beast Mode form and Sage Mode form. Then he unleashes a Tailed Beast Bomb.

GG.

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u445/naijaboykev28/SOLO3.png
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#12KizaruOfLightPosted 2/8/2013 3:05:21 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
I wish that Sasuke would just finish his combo instead of trying to look cool (and failing) by jump canceling into an air combo.

same thing i was thinking i want to see the new combo's enders u can already see he moves a little different when doing his combo's

Yeah. EMS Sasuke already looks boss. But these fools trying to showboat in front of the crowd by doing something unimpressive that anyone can do. We don't wanna see you try to show off, we wanna see combo enders. I would think that everyone else there and the person playing the game would want to too.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#13coonslovaPosted 2/8/2013 3:15:51 PM
KizaruOfLight posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
I wish that Sasuke would just finish his combo instead of trying to look cool (and failing) by jump canceling into an air combo.

same thing i was thinking i want to see the new combo's enders u can already see he moves a little different when doing his combo's

Yeah. EMS Sasuke already looks boss. But these fools trying to showboat in front of the crowd by doing something unimpressive that anyone can do. We don't wanna see you try to show off, we wanna see combo enders. I would think that everyone else there and the person playing the game would want to too.

Yep they are teasing us
---
Dr. Snakes the official young Sasuke of the storm 3 boards
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5568/gfaqs.png and kage Summit Sasuke Rikudo style
#14Kakashi4lif3Posted 2/8/2013 3:20:13 PM
Dude, this game looks SOOOOOOOOOOO SICK!!!!!!!!!!
---
Official Hatake Kakashi of every Naruto board everywhere. " A good friend will help you move, but a really good friend will help you move a body"