Is current sasuke stonger than itachi?

#1dedrick123Posted 2/9/2013 9:33:48 PM
By current, I mean he has EMS and his sasunoo is at the 3rd (where it's cover by armor) state. Would he win if he goes one on one with full heath itachi?
#2EonmasterX_JwinPosted 2/9/2013 9:37:57 PM
Do you read the manga? If yes then you should already know, but just to be safe....

EMS Sasuke>Sick Itachi

EMS Sasuke<Healthy Itachi

EMS Sasuke<<<<<<<<<<Edo Itachi

Hope i helped...
#3deidara21Posted 2/9/2013 9:38:12 PM
SoT gg.
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#4TheCanucksPosted 2/9/2013 9:39:39 PM
Which Itachi? The mostly blind near dead because of his illness fella or the Kaby one?
---
I am a born again Christian. So please heed the gospel and join me in heaven when the time comes friend.
#5UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/9/2013 9:53:08 PM
Madara Obito > Nagato> Itachi > Sasuke
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#6KizaruOfLightPosted 2/9/2013 9:53:57 PM
Izanami, gg.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#7deidara21Posted 2/9/2013 9:56:56 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...

Yea the crippled non walking Nagato is such a badass.... He would never lose to Itachi... ob wait
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#8EonmasterX_JwinPosted 2/9/2013 9:59:03 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...

I'm pretty sure Itachi would defeat Obito so that list is pretty not right... In fact, i don't see Nagato beating Itachi either... Only madara win bc he's just so powerful that brains just aren't enough.

I don't care how smart L from Death Note is, he's not gonna beat Aizen from Bleach...
#9KizaruOfLightPosted 2/9/2013 9:59:18 PM
UltimaXOmega posted...

Yea the crippled non walking Nagato is such a badass.... He would never lose to Itachi... ob wait

You've just started an argument with a Nagato fanboy lol.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#10XGeassPosted 2/9/2013 10:01:27 PM
deidara21 posted...
UltimaXOmega posted...

Kabuto who controlled Nagato lost to him. Also Kabuto doesn't like taking complete control because he wouldn't be able to use their moves as well as they could.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.