Damn, KCM Naruto

#1TheEpyonPosted 2/9/2013 10:27:21 PM
is Looking AMAZING!

Ive never actually been excited to play as the main character.

Hes got planetary Rasengan
Mini Rasenshuriken
Suprisingly Nice Combos

They did a very good job replicating what hes done in the series into his moveset.

Hell, they even buffed Narutos Charged Rasengan. Jutsus are becoming almost as astounding as an Ougi.

I really hope we get a choice of Awakening and are able to Transform into Bijuuv2. That would be the ****!
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#2PrinceVege101Posted 2/9/2013 10:29:48 PM
That Rasengan Riot is the ****, yo.
---
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#3ShadowSliphPosted 2/9/2013 10:31:05 PM
Don't know how likely a second awakening is, but I agree; KCM Naruto is looking pretty kickass this time aorund. And yeah, they really stepped up the Jutsus and Ougis for this game; like you said, some Jutsus (KCM Naruto's Planetary Rasengan, for instance) appear to be on par with Storm 2's ougis, and the Ougis themselves seem to be going by "short, but sweet" this time around, emphasis on the "sweet".
#4KizaruOfLightPosted 2/9/2013 10:32:03 PM
This is the first time I've considered using Naruto. I probably won't end up doing it, but I'm sure as hell tempted to.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#5TheEpyon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 10:33:38 PM
ShadowSliph posted...
Don't know how likely a second awakening is, but I agree; KCM Naruto is looking pretty kickass this time aorund. And yeah, they really stepped up the Jutsus and Ougis for this game; like you said, some Jutsus (KCM Naruto's Planetary Rasengan, for instance) appear to be on par with Storm 2's ougis, and the Ougis themselves seem to be going by "short, but sweet" this time around, emphasis on the "sweet".

Exactly! I was gonna say it was just like a Storm 2 Ougi.

Also I dont see a 2nd awakening being likley either, but I can always dream until they get shot down.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#6ShadowSliphPosted 2/9/2013 10:52:05 PM
Doesn't hurt to dream. :)
#7GoombacrusherPosted 2/10/2013 1:24:31 AM
It's gonna be fun using him in story mode, where we'll no doubt get fights where Naruto is auto-awakened.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.