We technically get a lot of Jutsu's

#11AceinuPosted 2/9/2013 11:10:25 PM
Um...
---
PSN: http://i33.tinypic.com/30ts4ua.png
Shikamaru lover all day err' day
#12PrinceVege101Posted 2/9/2013 11:12:47 PM
Jutsu or no jutsu, Yugito really got the short end of the combo stick. Hell they gave her an upgrade version of Haku's till.
---
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#13BloodySeraphimPosted 2/9/2013 11:18:26 PM
just looking at naruto's moves just reinforces in my mind how much i hate naruto. his entire repertoire consists of rasengan and shadow clone. and man, even the rasengan variations are so unimaginative and boring. big ball rasengan, ULTRA big ball rasengan...WOW SO CREATIVE.

urgh. but the fact that all characters do get the multiple jutsus is pretty awesome.
#14deidara21Posted 2/9/2013 11:21:02 PM
PrinceVege101 posted...
Jutsu or no jutsu, Yugito really got the short end of the combo stick. Hell they gave her an upgrade version of Haku's till.

How so? I think her combos are great. Better than killer bee's and better than Fu's
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#15PrinceVege101Posted 2/9/2013 11:39:17 PM
deidara21 posted...
How so? I think her combos are great. Better than killer bee's and better than Fu's

I dunno, there's just something off about them.
---
#16deidara21Posted 2/9/2013 11:42:07 PM
PrinceVege101 posted...
deidara21 posted...

I dunno, there's just something off about them.

Her ass.... I mean tail slap is cool. And I especially like her neutral combo where she just knocks you away by jabbing you with claws
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#17GoombacrusherPosted 2/10/2013 1:21:20 AM
I really love Naruto's new moveset. Especially in KCM, those combos look awesome
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#18The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/10/2013 2:31:37 AM
BloodySeraphim posted...
just looking at naruto's moves just reinforces in my mind how much i hate naruto. his entire repertoire consists of rasengan and shadow clone. and man, even the rasengan variations are so unimaginative and boring. big ball rasengan, ULTRA big ball rasengan...WOW SO CREATIVE.

urgh. but the fact that all characters do get the multiple jutsus is pretty awesome.

Hey, hey, hey. Planetary Resengan is pretty cool. That said, I completely agree with you on your point. Naruto is a terrible Ninja. He only knows two Jutsu. Hell, I'm still of the opinion that he's going to form the Spirit Bijuu Resengan Bomb Barrage and win the war. (Can't make it COMPLETELY like the Spirit Bomb afterall.)

There was a topic a while back about how useless Naruto would be without the Kyuubi... So much truth...
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#19PrinceVege101Posted 2/10/2013 2:42:21 AM
Can you really blame him? He was pretty much abandoned until Jiraiya came to town, combine that with his total lack of knowledge of chakra types at that point, it's no wonder he was a two-trick pony.
---
#20deidara21Posted 2/10/2013 2:46:02 AM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
BloodySeraphim posted...

Hey, hey, hey. Planetary Resengan is pretty cool. That said, I completely agree with you on your point. Naruto is a terrible Ninja. He only knows two Jutsu. Hell, I'm still of the opinion that he's going to form the Spirit Bijuu Resengan Bomb Barrage and win the war. (Can't make it COMPLETELY like the Spirit Bomb afterall.)

There was a topic a while back about how useless Naruto would be without the Kyuubi... So much truth...

Don't be so hard on Naruto. At least he nnows a jutsu. Unlike that one girl coughtentencough
---