My Reaction to No DLC for US so Far...

#1TheEpyonPosted 2/10/2013 12:55:53 AM
http://youtu.be/xWtOT6dZhc4

Anybody else feel the same way?

No SWIMSUIT Tsunade!!
No RTN HinaTaTas!!
No ANBU Kakashi!
No ANBU ITACHI!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!

If these do not get released worldwide eventually..Idk what i'll do...something very reckless and drastic prob.

Idc if DLC gets released Half a Year Later I just cant see how America is the only one being screwed out of DLC.

I've had it up to *Climbs Ladder* ....Here with NamcoBandaiUS... Why do we get stuck with the marketers who dont know anything about Naruto & cant pronounce any of their names correctly.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#2laskalPosted 2/10/2013 1:06:36 AM
American problems... Don't care. Kinda getting tired of your whining. I had wait for Tales of Vesperia for months!!! You are missing meaningless eye candy. Deal with it, spoiled brats!
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#3XGeassPosted 2/10/2013 1:07:46 AM
Screw DLC I want the 7 ****ing swordsmen!
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#4EJWPosted 2/10/2013 1:09:11 AM
laskal posted...
American problems... Don't care. Kinda getting tired of your whining. I had wait for Tales of Vesperia for months!!! You are missing meaningless eye candy. Deal with it, spoiled brats!

People like you make me sick even more.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#5XGeassPosted 2/10/2013 1:10:41 AM
EJW posted...
laskal posted...

I agree. -_-
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#6deidara21Posted 2/10/2013 1:14:05 AM
EJW posted...
laskal posted...

Agreed. I was watching a video on the Tsunami that hit India, I think that's where it was, and one of the survivors was american and she said she thought it was terrorists. She said this because she heard all of the screaming. Well anyways in the comments some europeans got it in their heads that she was a typical spoiled american blonde. I have to say the Europeans are quite racists. It's not even funny how highly they think of themselves. Just sickening.
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#7ZeroJinKuiPosted 2/10/2013 1:14:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8GoombacrusherPosted 2/10/2013 1:15:30 AM
No RtN costumes pisses me off the most. Sexy Hinata and Pimp Sasuke would've been awesome to use
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#9ZeroJinKuiPosted 2/10/2013 1:18:15 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10EJWPosted 2/10/2013 1:29:02 AM
deidara21 posted...
EJW posted...
laskal posted...

Agreed. I was watching a video on the Tsunami that hit India, I think that's where it was, and one of the survivors was american and she said she thought it was terrorists. She said this because she heard all of the screaming. Well anyways in the comments some europeans got it in their heads that she was a typical spoiled american blonde. I have to say the Europeans are quite racists. It's not even funny how highly they think of themselves. Just sickening.

A lot of countries consider Americans to be that way. Funny how the world considers the citizens of the US to be "ignorant" and "spoiled", yet they're the first to insult them obviously not having a clue about them. Main reason other countries bash on the US is simply because they're from the US. Using obvious stereotypes that only possibly represents 10% of the country. I assure you, I've only seen 3 blonde Americans my entire life. Possibly because I'm African-American, but still, I've been all over.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.