My Reaction to No DLC for US so Far...

#11Sierra-G719Posted 2/10/2013 12:33:38 AM
Are costumes really that important? Just give me the vanilla game and I'll live.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#12TheEpyon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:54:13 AM
I dont find them important, my issue is that EU AU & JP all get something. Why we get left out? =[
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#13258lazaPosted 2/10/2013 1:05:26 AM
"Oh noez, we won't be getting the pointless eye candy, whatever shall I do? I know! Ima ***** and moan about it on Gfaqs!"
#14TG_WolfPosted 2/10/2013 1:32:51 AM
TheEpyon posted...
I dont find them important, my issue is that EU AU & JP all get something. Why we get left out? =[

Be brutally honest. Do you really want that question answered truthfully?

also

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/4986/1314093782433.jpg
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#15TheEpyon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:40:31 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
TheEpyon posted...

also

are you coming onto me?
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#16TG_WolfPosted 2/10/2013 1:57:38 AM
TheEpyon posted...
TG_Wolf posted...
TheEpyon posted...

also

are you coming onto me?

Maybe if you use more tongue :3

cwutididthar?....
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#17Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/10/2013 3:00:34 AM(edited)
deidara21 posted...
EJW posted...
laskal posted...
American problems... Don't care. Kinda getting tired of your whining. I had wait for Tales of Vesperia for months!!! You are missing meaningless eye candy. Deal with it, spoiled brats!

People like you make me sick even more.

Agreed. I was watching a video on the Tsunami that hit India, I think that's where it was, and one of the survivors was american and she said she thought it was terrorists. She said this because she heard all of the screaming. Well anyways in the comments some europeans got it in their heads that she was a typical spoiled american blonde. I have to say the Europeans are quite racists. It's not even funny how highly they think of themselves. Just sickening.

Firstly, it's not racist because American is not a race

Secondly, how do you even know if he's European? It's hypocritically just as xenophobic of you to assume that and generalise the majority of Europe.

We actually learn a lot more about America in school than American schools teach about European countries, which contributes to many Americans thinking that mostly only America matters, especially when the media usually centers around it. The spread of rich/poor people is larger in the US - plenty of celebrities and rich people already live there or migrate over there, so naturally it has more pompous people.

A significant number of places in the US have plenty of things to do - activities for kids - unlike the EU where most communities have very little worth doing. You can't even find a decent water park over here and icerinks are few 'n' far. Over there things are also generally bigger in scale. Everything from the size of your food, to the exaggerated way that your country celebrates events like Halloween and Christmas.

The average American kid in a family with a stable income is practically spoilt compared to kids over here. Even your houses are naturally bigger and not as crammed together has houses in the UK. Having a drive with a garage is like some sort of luxury myth and rarely any house ever has a full on basement.

Also, in America you have way more career choice freedom. It's crazy how over there someone can turn even the most bizarre of talents or hobbies into a full trade. You'd never get away with anything but a normal job over here.

The only thing that Europe has over America is better weather conditions, better media (seriously, American new like Fox are the biggest brainwashers ever. They cover things just out of controversy) and most important more healthier food (our food is more natural. A lot of American food, particularly meat, is just slapped together in a factory with chemicals and is actually dirtier than dog food).

As a kid growing up I would have killed to have experienced the amazing Christmas and Halloweens over there. In the UK Halloween is practically dead outside of friends getting drunk together or partying in costume. You rarely see kids doing it anymore, mainly because no one ever gives out any candy. We don't have all the fancy decorations and carved pumpkins. Nobody really puts any heart and soul into it, it's just another day in the year. It's the same with Xmas. Because the naturally lower roof of our houses, the average house can only hold those fake and tiny fiboroptic trees. It's incredibly hard to get a natural tree or find room for it. Even our decorations are the cheapest thing you'll ever see. It really makes Xmas more just about the presents in the end.
#18deidara21Posted 2/10/2013 3:00:45 AM
Your use of high diction is laughable.

A majority of Europeans feel as if they are better than Americans and use basic stereotypes to make fun of us. The tone of your response just further proves my point of the hostility towards Americans.
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#19Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/10/2013 3:14:31 AM
deidara21 posted...
Your use of high diction is laughable.

A majority of Europeans feel as if they are better than Americans and use basic stereotypes to make fun of us. The tone of your response just further proves my point of the hostility towards Americans.

A majority? Any statistics to back up that claim? The same can be said for America, infact I bet most Americans use stereotypes against other Americans as well as other countries.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#20deidara21Posted 2/10/2013 3:18:22 AM
>_> I'm American I need no proof.... jk lol. Well even if there was a poll someone would just claim it was extreme patriotism.
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.