My Reaction to No DLC for US so Far...

#31goodlyoakPosted 2/10/2013 8:13:47 AM
I just want RTN Hinata since she is the only DLC that looks like it could be counted as a new character.
#32laskalPosted 2/10/2013 8:38:30 AM(edited)
I like how there's now this whole discussion about stereotyping arose. I've been called rasist (american is not a race btw). People went into long arguments about this all...
All I did was calling Americans spoiled. Rudely, sure. But that's all I did, because that's the impression I got. Europe gets skimmed on releases all the time, yet the moment americans miss out on something meaningless like costumes, they create dozens of topic complaining how unfair it is.
Yet there's this whole discussion now...

Oh and a bit of salt from me:
People of the nation that for more years that I am alive how been making movies and video games about how my entire nation is nothing but warmongering immoral bastards that only want to invade america and kill you all, has no business telling me about stereotypes. You remade Red Dawn for pete's sake.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#33Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/10/2013 8:40:15 AM
ZeroJinKui posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
deidara21 posted...
Your use of high diction is laughable.

A majority of Europeans feel as if they are better than Americans

The worst one is the belief that British people generally have bad teeth, which is factually untrue and was statistically proven that we actually have some of the best teeth in the world.

...thanks for proving the point of thinking you're better.

everyone knows statistics are full of ****.

if as many people died every day as statistics say, the human race would be shrinking, not growing, and we'd have been extinct long ago, since people supposedly die every day faster than we can breed.

Edit: besides, america may have its share of worthless people, but i also dont see many other countries who have some of the best comedians in the world who can turn the topic of racism and stereotypes into pure comedy that brings people together rather than push them further apart.

im not for or against any of the countries, really, because i know they all have their good and bad people... i have some friends who are european, but they also know that that mass of land called europe has its uppity people with a superiority complex, just as america does.

honestly, america and the other countries arent that different when it comes to how people believe they're better than others... its stupid how people put up every single obstacle they possibly can to separate themselves into groups.

cities, states, countries... creating imaginary borders just so they can war with each other over meaningless crap.

Get the stick out of your ass. I wasn't trying to glorify British people. Jesus, it's like everything I say is some sort of conspiracy against Americans. It's as annoying as those people that cry "Racist!" whenever race is even brought up. Don't be so irritatingly suspsicious and actually read what was said. My point was in reply to someone else, that Americans make up just as much assumptions about British people.

Whether you believe stastics or not is irrelevant. Europe is a haven for chefs because the produde is so pure. A lot of other regions use too much factory-made stuff, which is not only the reason that food over there is available in so much bigger bulk because it's easier/cheaper to mass produce, but contributes to your teeth decaying quicker than ours because of the amount of chemicals in things like your meat. The overall result being that British people don't generally have terrible teeth like some Americans presume. Not that British people don't also make false stereotypes against Americans too, but my point to the other guy was that Americans make just as many bullcrap stereotypes - it's not just one side that's doing it.
#34XGeassPosted 2/10/2013 11:18:20 AM
laskal posted...
I like how there's now this whole discussion about stereotyping arose. I've been called rasist (american is not a race btw). People went into long arguments about this all...
All I did was calling Americans spoiled. Rudely, sure. But that's all I did, because that's the impression I got. Europe gets skimmed on releases all the time, yet the moment americans miss out on something meaningless like costumes, they create dozens of topic complaining how unfair it is.

Fun fact: When it comes to anime based games America ALWAYS gets gimped compared to other countries.

Also have you ever been on the Xenoblades boards? Because the number of Euro's rubbing it in the faces of Americans was sickening And yet we would never see the reverse of such a situation.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#35Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/10/2013 12:03:19 PM
XGeass posted...
laskal posted...

Fun fact: When it comes to anime based games America ALWAYS gets gimped compared to other countries.

Also have you ever been on the Xenoblades boards? Because the number of Euro's rubbing it in the faces of Americans was sickening And yet we would never see the reverse of such a situation.

I'm sure that if American got screwed with games as much as we did then yes, the reverse would happen.
#36SolidHaseoPosted 2/10/2013 12:17:22 PM
I don't use stereotypes at all...........the only stereotype that could be used AGAINST me is that I'm a murderer/rapist etc since a person is murdered pretty much on daily basis in Puerto Rico, sometimes over stupid things, example: guy commits foul on other guy, other guy says foul, guy tells him it's just a game, other guy gets gun from backpack adn kills him in front of his family...........
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#37XGeassPosted 2/10/2013 1:41:32 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I'm sure that if American got screwed with games as much as we did then yes, the reverse would happen.

But it hasn't, and when Euros complain most Americans would say wait and be patient and not rub it in their faces like they did.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#38Adamant_ShadowPosted 2/10/2013 2:04:22 PM
It is ridiculous that America hasn't gotten anything... and before someone calls me a spoiled American, bite me. I believe everyone deserves a share in things. I'm by no means patriotic, nor do I have any vendetta against another country. Sure, it's just cosmetic-- but that's just it. Where is the reason to snatch away the DLC? To say that the RTN outfits aren't coming because "the movie has yet to be released in America" is quite hilarious, considering how much this game's story is surpassing the anime anywhere. "Spoiler"? Do those Nuhroodoe Shippehden people in NBGA know what a spoiler is? At best, people oblivious to the movie would see it as a custom outfit originating from Storm itself.

As for the rest of the costumes... I don't know what to say but NBGA ftw.

*Brofist to EuroStralia*
---
~/.-'-.\~
#39laskalPosted 2/10/2013 2:11:28 PM
To say that the RTN outfits aren't coming because "the movie has yet to be released in America" is quite hilarious, considering how much this game's story is surpassing the anime anywhere. "Spoiler"?

Erm. It has NOTHING TO DO with spoiler. But everything to do with the fact that RTN is probably isn't yet licensed outside of japan.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#40Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/10/2013 2:21:14 PM(edited)
XGeass posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...

But it hasn't, and when Euros complain most Americans would say wait and be patient and not rub it in their faces like they did.

No, they either say "Europeans deserve this. They usually get screwed" or just whine like you that it's "unfair". Thing is though, America rarely ever gets shafted in comparison to the EU. If things were in reverse and you were the ones who got the short end of the stick most of the time like us then you would be irritated when a European complained about what is fair.

Stop complaining. I think it's safe to say that this board already had enough of your obnoxious whining from just the case of the Swordsmen. You were the one acting as if the characters that you wanted had more right to be in this game than some of the ones that are already in it or some of the ones that others wanted. Your ungrateful and always unsatisfied, so your thoughts on what's fair and what's right is irrelevant. Consider this karma.