HIHIHHIHIHAHAHAHAHHEHEH I KNEW IT also ATTN TG_WOLF :3

#1seriouspancakePosted 2/10/2013 2:25:14 AM
HIHIHIHIHJIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHOOHOHO :3

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT KNEW I KNEW IT :3

Storm 3 gonna have 4 combi's, storm 3 gonna have 4 combi's :3

95% DUH WHERE THE SEVE .... UH I MEAN WHERE IS THE PROOF >:(

well if you truely are a gamefaqser on this board, you should know that TG is very VERY trustworthy... :3

I'll eat my balls if it's not true :S

but yeah, I can't say the complainers had no right to complain because the marketing that cc2 does is attrochious...

but TG apparantly your a game tester, be honest with me, does the game feel balanced, and if you can't say anything because of you're contract I understand :3

*jams my tongue into TG's ear and start making out with it :3
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
#2TheEpyonPosted 2/10/2013 2:27:57 AM
Nothing is ever balanced in a Storm Game Because of the Community. They will find a way to make it unbalanced or they may not even have to try.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#3TG_WolfPosted 2/10/2013 2:46:31 AM
Hmm..

If the full game is an improvement in balance over what I've played then we're looking at a fairly high quality game.
Granted I've only played as a selection of characters, so we'll see.

also that tickles mah ear :3
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#4Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/10/2013 2:52:34 AM
I don't see what's wrong with their marketing, definately not 'atrocious' <_< We've been getting information every 2 weeks (new or not)... Playstation All Stars is what I call 'atrocious' marketing.. Terrible, absolutely terrible..
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#5HystericalGamezPosted 2/10/2013 2:53:46 AM
Here we go with people jerking Wolf off again.

Mr "If you get the game early you're a criminal hurr durr"

Meanwhile i've been saying that we're getting 4 combo's since Comic-Con.

*walks away sadly into a corner to go play Storm 3*
#6seriouspancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:59:57 AM
HystericalGamez posted...
Here we go with people jerking Wolf off again.

Mr "If you get the game early you're a criminal hurr durr"

Meanwhile i've been saying that we're getting 4 combo's since Comic-Con.

*walks away sadly into a corner to go play Storm 3*

sorry but I really really trust TG

(check the official countdown topics if you will, it's basically a chat zone, where me, tg goten and desks mostly hang around :3 )
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#7seriouspancake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 3:04:13 AM
and with the marketing I mean, the combo's, They always showed us 3, now If they just had shown 4 we wouldn't have all these complainers, or at least less...
---
#8chaoshadouPosted 2/10/2013 3:36:40 AM
TheEpyon posted...
Nothing is ever balanced in a Storm Game Because of the Community. They will find a way to make it unbalanced or they may not even have to try.

Wtf? Balance has absolutely nothing to do with the community, just the failings/lack of interest of the developers. This game isn't balanced because CC2 doesn't care about balance or don't know how to balance.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#9craze_geckkoPosted 2/10/2013 7:50:54 AM
no, but CC2 is good at making flashy anime based games and expanding on the anime (ie creating movesets for people who didnt show much).

CC2 might not be the best at balancing but they do know how to bring naruto to life in all the video games (been playing since ultimate ninja 1).
#10Kfresh08Posted 2/10/2013 8:00:57 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
Hmm..

If the full game is an improvement in balance over what I've played then we're looking at a fairly high quality game.
Granted I've only played as a selection of characters, so we'll see.

also that tickles mah ear :3

You "have" the game?

You just said a few days ago it's not legitimate unless you have it on release date.

I call bs troll/10
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameTagerZ