How come i can't pre order the "True despair" of "Will of fire" edition??

#1SEDyterPosted 2/10/2013 12:28:16 PM
I am from belgium and pre ordered via Game Mania yet i didn't get to choose betwen the two editions. Anyone have any idea why or how pls?
#2seriouspancakePosted 2/10/2013 12:34:29 PM
Yeah I'm also belgium and the stupid game mania still doesn't have it XD

are you living by any chance in Antwerp?
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
The official Aerodactyl of the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y boards
#3SEDyter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 12:36:51 PM
no i live in Zulte.
And yeah wtf is wrong with game mania. :O i am dying to get the True Despair edition yet i cannot find it anywhere on the official website. So you think it will be uploaded soon? I hope so.
#4seriouspancakePosted 2/10/2013 12:41:17 PM
yeah I want the true despair too

for the best game store in whole belgium, they should have them, I called them multiple times too , no results -_-

I wouldn't worry though the special edition for generations (which is a rare special edition) was available almost close to release...

with that being said, we are getting close to the release, any day now...

but I must admit I'm getting worried....
---
The official Han: The Fifth Jinchuuriki of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
#5Zidane_FuryPosted 2/10/2013 12:50:45 PM
my local game mania(Turnhout & Mol) doesn't have it either , I tried Free Record Shop and they said to keep up when the site updates
---
Official Oga Tatsumi of Project Versus J board//
PSN : ZettaiHeroes
#6seriouspancakePosted 2/10/2013 1:05:27 PM
Zidane_Fury posted...
my local game mania(Turnhout & Mol) doesn't have it either , I tried Free Record Shop and they said to keep up when the site updates

yeah I also live in turnhout (technically oud-turnhout) but we'll have to see...
---
#7seriouspancakePosted 2/10/2013 1:07:02 PM
what the hell I just checked the freerecordshop site they said it will come out on the 15th

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
#8Zidane_FuryPosted 2/10/2013 1:25:12 PM
Yeah really strange , normally Gamemania is fairly fast with putting up pre-orders (despite Limited/Collector editions)
---
Official Oga Tatsumi of Project Versus J board//
PSN : ZettaiHeroes
#9SEDyter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 1:43:19 PM
I will continue to check the GM site daily and try to keep you guys updated whenever its available. Hopefully soon. I rly rly want the collector edition badly. For once a pre order REALLY matters to me.
#10seriouspancakePosted 2/10/2013 1:51:53 PM
thank you I will also check daily... :D
---