Attack supports.

#1Saito6689Posted 2/11/2013 11:29:56 AM
Don't know if someone mentioned this before but...

Attack supports knock your opponent back to you as we know.
Now with the ring outs...is choosing attack supports a bad idea?
If they knock your opponent back to you they can't get thrown out of the stage...am i right?
---
You are ignoring over 9000 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2Saito6689(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 4:00:24 PM
All mighty bump.
---
You are ignoring over 9000 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#3xSoulEaterPosted 2/11/2013 4:01:52 PM
This might be the case, it possibly depends how close you are to the barrier, but more than likely stops ring outs.
---
Anyone got a spare goat face I can borrow? Cheers buddy.
#4coonslovaPosted 2/11/2013 4:02:16 PM
that is a good question might see less attack support now
---
Dr. Snakes the official young Sasuke of the storm 3 boards
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5568/gfaqs.png and kage Summit Sasuke Rikudo style
#5RyliksPosted 2/11/2013 4:06:33 PM
While I do think, that the " defensive aupport" of our opponent takes priority as it can intervene with our attack support knockback and thus help in sort of diminishing the supports ...
I dOn't think they'd add attack support and let it intervene with the ring out,possibly "help", cause that would be counterproductive to introduce this "feature" if mechanics that should "aid" you disable this O.o
#6PyreSerpentPosted 2/11/2013 4:27:22 PM
Saito6689 posted...
Don't know if someone mentioned this before but...

Attack supports knock your opponent back to you as we know.
Now with the ring outs...is choosing attack supports a bad idea?
If they knock your opponent back to you they can't get thrown out of the stage...am i right?

You are correct. Great point. However if your opponent gets too close to the edge of the stage, your attack support won't jump in. So you can still get a ring out if they stay at the edge of the map. It looks like map position will play a much bigger role than in previous games.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#7Akatsuki-SenseiPosted 2/11/2013 4:33:29 PM
Everybody will want to host just so they can choose the scenario. Ranked is gonna be balls like that.
---
The OFFICIAL Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Taka and EMS Sasuke, Madara from NSUNS3 boards -PSN: Amaterasu04