Characters you feel don't deserve to be on the roster.

#1Yuji KaidoPosted 2/12/2013 11:37:38 AM
I only really only like 1 Naruto character so this should be amusing.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#2Grimmjow222Posted 2/12/2013 11:41:25 AM
Everyone should be on the roster but there should be more character like 7 swordsman etc
---
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki Byakuya
PSN: mascarade2
#3The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/12/2013 11:41:39 AM
The eight other Naruto's and Sasukes that are taking up space for other characters. Just lump them all into one slot and add less important characters to the list, like Pakura and Mr. Punchy-Boom.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#4Grimmjow222Posted 2/12/2013 11:43:11 AM
But in my opinion all naruto and sasukes should be costumes for 1 character not 4 narutos and sasukes
---
Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human. Kuchiki Byakuya
PSN: mascarade2
#5RedoverlayPosted 2/12/2013 11:44:54 AM
Karin (support only), at least 1 of the four naturos/sasukes, kid obito, kid kakashi, masked man (minato fight).
---
Meh
#6EJWPosted 2/12/2013 11:47:13 AM
Would be a huge waste to make an already playable character a support just because you don't like or use them.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#7DiZ0XPosted 2/12/2013 11:50:45 AM
I swear there's only room for 3 Narutos/Sasukes...
But Karin is unneeded. And unwanted too. I like young Kakashi and Obito, but they're not necessary I guess :\
#8HerugrimPosted 2/12/2013 11:51:21 AM
I think it's hilarious that people think the extra versions of Naruto and Sasuke are somehow preventing CC2 from adding others, like the developers sit there and stare at the roster screen saying "well, we have to fill these spaces".

The size of the roster has more to do with how much of the story the game covers and how much time CC2 has to program new characters. Removing old characters, or combining slots, doesn't magically make more room for characters.

Being a fan of the series (instead of just one or two specific characters like most people) I'm pretty happy with the roster i know of so far. If they are keeping Kid Obito and Kid Kakashi around, it would seem odd unless they plan to work them into story mode. If CC2 took the time to develope a moveset for Kushina, that was a waste of time. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be happy with it.
---
check out my collection! "Ham! I love ham!"
#9goodlyoakPosted 2/12/2013 11:54:31 AM
The extra narutos and sasukes.
#10heyitsthatguy11Posted 2/12/2013 11:54:56 AM
*Insert a Naruto/Sasuke variation here*
Honestly, one of those are the only characters who don't "deserve" to be on the roster. Naruto that can transform into KCM & different combos? A Sasuke with a different sharingan? Why are these taking up slots when there are other ways to implement them?

*last post for a while because I'm LOLwarnedLOL*
---
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason.
Straw Hat Luffy. You can bring your 100,000. But he's bringing his 10. (Sunny included)