EDO Nagato

#1TheAlphaItachiPosted 2/13/2013 7:20:20 AM
just got tarnished by CC2 , no chibaku Tensei , just another reason im not buying.
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#2OPEKTAPosted 2/13/2013 7:21:49 AM
Yes, because his entire moveset will be based on the one screnshoot you have seen him in.

Yer not even funny anymore.
---
PSN: Werehogh
#3KizaruOfLightPosted 2/13/2013 7:22:43 AM
Bestia_Somnia was right <_<. You're just sad now.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#4SilentShiroPosted 2/13/2013 7:26:45 AM
OPEKTA posted...
Yes, because his entire moveset will be based on the one screnshoot you have seen him in.

Yer not even funny anymore.

.... I wouldn't mind an entire moveset devoted solely on BLOWING STUFF UP WITH A HUGE @$$ CHAKRA CANNON O:
---
PSN: SilentShiro GT: SSR223 3DS FC: 2208-4553-1724
"When you curse someone, you dig your own grave."
#5FinalCountDownnPosted 2/13/2013 7:28:28 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
just got tarnished by CC2 , no chibaku Tensei , just another reason im not buying.

I have to ask.

Does anyone care If you buy this game Or not?

Who are you exactly?

Nobody Before the greatness Of Ancient Power It self.

There Is just No logic In you making a topic and Putting Emphasis On the fact that you plan to not buy this game.
#6chaoshadouPosted 2/13/2013 7:29:33 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...

Why do you do things?
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#7lonelyhero24Posted 2/13/2013 7:33:00 AM
Everyone who visits this topic should just ignore it. I mean there is nothing fun about this topic. We all know that TAI is just full of hot air (more like luke warm really...)
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)
#8TheAlphaItachi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 7:34:44 AM
FinalCountDownn posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...

I have to ask.

Does anyone care If you buy this game Or not?

Who are you exactly?

Nobody Before the greatness Of Ancient Power It self.

There Is just No logic In you making a topic and Putting Emphasis On the fact that you plan to not buy this game.

have to ask , does any1 care about you cheerleading for CC2 every time the scratch their ass. yep stay on the internet defending CC2 because if you do they'll decend from heaven and pat u on the head
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#9Shinobiwolf3Posted 2/13/2013 7:36:51 AM
If you arn't buying this game lotion why are you still here?
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#10xGensingNinjaxPosted 2/13/2013 7:42:03 AM
Ok seriously get out of the storm 3 boards and troll some other game
---
Currently Playing: DmC, P4Golden, Borderlands 2
SASUKE do the hokey pokey!!!!