Will you play this game in English or Japanese?

#41laharl12345Posted 2/13/2013 10:58:16 PM
English first playthrough, japanese second.

I prefer the japanese dub way more, mainly because of naruto raspy voice in the english dub.
It fit really well when he was a child, but now he sounds like a child trying to sound like a adult but failing miserably.
---
Soul Silver Friend Code - 2581 1189 1113
#42slmcknettPosted 2/14/2013 12:13:55 AM
English. I can't wait to hear all the new characters' voices.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#43The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/14/2013 12:15:08 AM
English, I think most Japanese VA players are hipsters, blah blah. That's about the gist of it.

Deja Vu, man.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#44Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/14/2013 12:19:47 AM(edited)
Japanese voices with English subs.. Never played with English voices and never will. I only watch the Japanese episodes anyway.
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#45TheEpyonPosted 2/14/2013 12:23:33 AM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
English, I think most Japanese VA players are hipsters, blah blah. That's about the gist of it.

Deja Vu, man.

wtf hipsters?
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#46The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/14/2013 12:24:08 AM
TheEpyon posted...
The_Milk_Man13 posted...

Deja Vu, man.

wtf hipsters?

WE ALREADY WENT OVER THIS! >=(
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#47Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/14/2013 12:24:32 AM
TheEpyon posted...
The_Milk_Man13 posted...

Deja Vu, man.

wtf hipsters?

IKR
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "
#48BryanPS360Posted 2/14/2013 4:46:25 AM
Japanese with English subs yo.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#49cainx10aPosted 2/14/2013 6:01:38 AM
ZeroJinKui posted...
english, because i speak english... and i prefer understanding whats being said, its more enjoyable to me when i can hear what is being said.

also, unlike every other english-speaking person in the english-speaking parts of the world... i LIKE the english voice actors who do a great job at what they do.

i find it funny that people go on and on about the voice actors sucking, yet those same people complaining couldnt do a half-decent job at voice acting even if their life depended on it.

Kudos.

I really respect English voice actors (or any other language, be it Japanese, or even French, <3 villain french voice overs from the good old days, so corny and 'evil' ) who really show their dedication to their art via their voice acting skill-z.

Personally, I think the war on dub is pure semantics. It's not only "americans" who want dubs, as a person whose first language is a bastardized (dialect) french derivative and who particular love the English language, I am as entertained listening to English dubs as I am listening to Japanese voice overs.

However, for Naruto, I will definitely use the japanese dub, because listening to them call out their jutsus feel more natural in japanese than in other languages. Unless it was something like "Magic Missile, Magic Missile, FLARE ... " :)
---
Taysiir/Cainx10a
GUNDAM!!!!
#50UltimaXOmegaPosted 2/14/2013 6:15:43 AM
English voices.
They are better and usual only the Weeaboos argue otherwise.
Compare English Minato to Japanese Minato.
Or Sasori,Deidara,Obito,Pain.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards