Storm 1 Itachi vs Storm 2 Itachi

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Storm 1 Itachi vs Storm 2 Itachi

User Info: deidara21

deidara21
3 years ago#1
Itachi vs Itachi - Results (107 votes)
S1 Itachi
53.27% (57 votes)
S2 Itachi
46.73% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I personally like Storm 1 Itachi better. His grab looked better. His awakening was god tier. His tilt was amazing. And his chakra seal item was great. Also his Giant fire ball>>>>> All other jutsu.

Comparison video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoHy8FSsFh4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.

User Info: heyitsthatguy11

heyitsthatguy11
3 years ago#2
S1 Itachi... fun, but his awakening is simply unfair.
S2 Itachi... Boring. Just boring.
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason.
Straw Hat Luffy. You can bring your 100,000. But he's bringing his 10. (Sunny included)

deidara21
3 years ago#3
^^^^
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
3 years ago#4
I`d trade S1 Itachi`s fireball jutsu for S2/3 Itachi`s in a heartbeat. Being able to use fireball jutsu to eat any other fire projectile was fun. XD
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

User Info: laskal

laskal
3 years ago#5
Let's go over it fully, shall we.
Ninja Movement - about the same
Grab - Storm 1
Tilt - Storm 2
Neutral combo - Storm 2
Up Combo - Storm 2 (was a close one, but all those crows won me over. )
Down Combo - Storm 1
Side Combo - Storm 2 (Storm 1 is just generic series of Taijutsu while Storm 2 is actually memorable. )
Air Combo - They are almost freaking the same. Not enough to difference in my opinion to give one edge over another.
Jutsu - Storm 2 because in air
Ougi - Storm 1 (rather generation, since I prefer shortened ones, but we are not bringing gen in here. )
Awakening - Storm 2. Because Susano'o.

Let's count them now.
Storm 2 won. Voting that now.
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!

deidara21
3 years ago#6
Tactician_Lord posted...
I`d trade S1 Itachi`s fireball jutsu for S2/3 Itachi`s in a heartbeat. Being able to use fireball jutsu to eat any other fire projectile was fun. XD

And kisame's shotgun and water shark bomb lol. Good times.

deidara21
3 years ago#7
But susanoo sucks in storm 2. Also slowing down time is much more beneficial. Also his jutsu in storm 1 was much better >_> Nothing couldbeat it

User Info: Tactician_Lord

Tactician_Lord
3 years ago#8
deidara21 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...

And kisame's shotgun and water shark bomb lol. Good times.

Yep, good times.
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.

deidara21
3 years ago#9
I enjoyed having the triple fire ball team. Itschi in the middle with Kakashi and Sasuke on his sides. >_> I need to play it

User Info: Sasukefire

Sasukefire
3 years ago#10
Storm One Itachi's Awakening. Aw yeah. Also you could use Assists with your awakenings in that game.
http://i.imgur.com/2DanaLD.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6e3rcIktv1rriqsw.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. Storm 1 Itachi vs Storm 2 Itachi

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived