Storm 1 Itachi vs Storm 2 Itachi

#1deidara21Posted 2/13/2013 4:33:11 PM
Itachi vs Itachi - Results (107 votes)
S1 Itachi
53.27% (57 votes)
S2 Itachi
46.73% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I personally like Storm 1 Itachi better. His grab looked better. His awakening was god tier. His tilt was amazing. And his chakra seal item was great. Also his Giant fire ball>>>>> All other jutsu.

Comparison video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoHy8FSsFh4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#2heyitsthatguy11Posted 2/13/2013 4:34:02 PM
S1 Itachi... fun, but his awakening is simply unfair.
S2 Itachi... Boring. Just boring.
---
I like what I like, and I don't need a reason.
Straw Hat Luffy. You can bring your 100,000. But he's bringing his 10. (Sunny included)
#3deidara21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:34:46 PM
^^^^
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#4Tactician_LordPosted 2/13/2013 4:54:16 PM
I`d trade S1 Itachi`s fireball jutsu for S2/3 Itachi`s in a heartbeat. Being able to use fireball jutsu to eat any other fire projectile was fun. XD
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#5laskalPosted 2/13/2013 4:57:01 PM
Let's go over it fully, shall we.
Ninja Movement - about the same
Grab - Storm 1
Tilt - Storm 2
Neutral combo - Storm 2
Up Combo - Storm 2 (was a close one, but all those crows won me over. )
Down Combo - Storm 1
Side Combo - Storm 2 (Storm 1 is just generic series of Taijutsu while Storm 2 is actually memorable. )
Air Combo - They are almost freaking the same. Not enough to difference in my opinion to give one edge over another.
Jutsu - Storm 2 because in air
Ougi - Storm 1 (rather generation, since I prefer shortened ones, but we are not bringing gen in here. )
Awakening - Storm 2. Because Susano'o.

Let's count them now.
Storm 2 won. Voting that now.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#6deidara21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:58:55 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
I`d trade S1 Itachi`s fireball jutsu for S2/3 Itachi`s in a heartbeat. Being able to use fireball jutsu to eat any other fire projectile was fun. XD

And kisame's shotgun and water shark bomb lol. Good times.
---
#7deidara21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:00:33 PM
But susanoo sucks in storm 2. Also slowing down time is much more beneficial. Also his jutsu in storm 1 was much better >_> Nothing couldbeat it
---
#8Tactician_LordPosted 2/13/2013 5:01:22 PM
deidara21 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...

And kisame's shotgun and water shark bomb lol. Good times.

Yep, good times.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#9deidara21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:02:53 PM
I enjoyed having the triple fire ball team. Itschi in the middle with Kakashi and Sasuke on his sides. >_> I need to play it
---
#10SasukefirePosted 2/13/2013 5:38:33 PM
Storm One Itachi's Awakening. Aw yeah. Also you could use Assists with your awakenings in that game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2DanaLD.jpg
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6e3rcIktv1rriqsw.gif