Famitsu stuff.

#1GodlessChaosPosted 2/14/2013 10:03:28 PM
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201302/15028533.html
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#2lonelyhero24Posted 2/14/2013 10:10:31 PM
Cool & they covered Naruto & Sasukes first reunion again? O.o
---
(Spoiler Alert!) Kingdom hearts is Light (End of spoiler)
#3Tactician_LordPosted 2/14/2013 10:13:31 PM
lonelyhero24 posted...

They`ll fight on the destroyed bridge right after Danzo dies, so flashback time again.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
#4reptyle101Posted 2/14/2013 10:13:40 PM
The one thing I got from that is special and boss battles are technically optional, you can pick a lower difficulty before the fight and get an easier more normal battle instead.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing
#5lonelyhero24Posted 2/14/2013 10:22:27 PM
Tactician_Lord posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...

They`ll fight on the destroyed bridge right after Danzo dies, so flashback time again.

I'm still confused it show's Sasuke at oro's hideout with the white shirt. So that means it's gonna flash back from the bridge fight to the hideout fight to the the End fight as pts characters??? O.o
---
#6Sierra-G719Posted 2/14/2013 10:25:18 PM
lonelyhero24 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...

I'm still confused it show's Sasuke at oro's hideout with the white shirt. So that means it's gonna flash back from the bridge fight to the hideout fight to the the End fight as pts characters??? O.o

You get to choose which flashback to fight in. Presumably the Shippuden fight has a higher difficulty than the PTS flashback
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#7lonelyhero24Posted 2/14/2013 10:25:59 PM
^ nvm figured it out those are two out comes of a decision. XD
---
#8TheEpyonPosted 2/14/2013 10:28:26 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...

You get to choose which flashback to fight in. Presumably the Shippuden fight has a higher difficulty than the PTS flashback

Yep and at the bottom I read with the Road to Ninja stuff near Goku Naruto that Dark Naruto is a costume.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#9lonelyhero24Posted 2/14/2013 10:28:49 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...

Higher difficulty??? Is cc2 actually gonna make fighting the cpu interesting to fight huh? I always fought the cpu since Storm on highest difficulty & it was waaaay too easy.
---
#10GodlessChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:22:09 AM
lonelyhero24 posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...
Tactician_Lord posted...
lonelyhero24 posted...

Higher difficulty??? Is cc2 actually gonna make fighting the cpu interesting to fight huh? I always fought the cpu since Storm on highest difficulty & it was waaaay too easy.

Agreed. Only thing that really makes them somewhat difficult is their subbing game.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.