How do you think Madara will play?

#1Sierra-G719Posted 2/15/2013 10:19:24 PM
You think he'll have inspiration from Tobirama and Hashirama?
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#2TG_WolfPosted 2/15/2013 10:20:18 PM
Like a boss? :3
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#3Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:24:22 PM
TG_Wolf posted...

No offense Wolf, but I'm starting to find your cryptic answers annoying. I know you can't say anything straightforward, but please I'm asking for the others speculation.
---
#4xGensingNinjaxPosted 2/15/2013 10:27:49 PM
TG_Wolf posted...

You mean like a "boss"?! *GASP*
---
Currently Playing: DmC, P4Golden, Borderlands 2
You never know who's gonna be the heroic one.
#5The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/15/2013 10:29:24 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
You think he'll have inspiration from Tobirama and Hashirama?

Personally, I think the Kages need a serious buff, so I hope he doesn't take after them.

I imagined Madara fighting with the Fan and Scythe he used against Hashirama in the Flashback. Jutsu wise I never made it past Fireball Jutsu (I'm so creative.)

But from the card it looked like he would be all punches and no blades, so odds are he'll probably be a mix between Susanoo Sasuke and Hashirama. Just this Milkman's humble opinion though.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#6deidara21Posted 2/15/2013 10:29:59 PM
xGensingNinjax posted...
TG_Wolf posted...

You mean like a "boss"?! *GASP*

Omjesus he revealed something we all knew
---
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
#7TG_WolfPosted 2/15/2013 10:52:20 PM
Like a heavy version of Sasuke and Itachi, power behind his strikes but with a feint element.
Like every move he does has been very carefully planned out prior to attacking, attesting to his vast knowledge as an elder shinobi.

Also jutsu, gotta have jutsu.

Un-vague enough for you? :P
---
Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence. Official Mu of UNS3 Board
imageshack.us/a/img211/4599/finalt.png [Furry and Proud of it ^_^]
#8BambooPandamoPosted 2/15/2013 10:53:23 PM
Hopefully with lots of Harashima DNA.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/ChibiMrBubbles.png
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MisterBubbles
#9Sierra-G719(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:54:14 PM
TG_Wolf posted...
Like a heavy version of Sasuke and Itachi, power behind his strikes but with a feint element.
Like every move he does has been very carefully planned out prior to attacking, attesting to his vast knowledge as an elder shinobi.

Also jutsu, gotta have jutsu.

Un-vague enough for you? :P

Oh, I thought you were implying you knew how he played like in the game. Thus the vague answer. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
---
#10Tactician_LordPosted 2/15/2013 10:56:08 PM
Sierra-G719 posted...
TG_Wolf posted...

No offense Wolf, but I'm starting to find your cryptic answers annoying. I know you can't say anything straightforward, but please I'm asking for the others speculation.

Technically he can reveal whatever he wants. He just needs to make sure no one will find evidence that it was him...he could message someone everything he knows and that someone could reveal it on the internet without giving away his source. Though I don`t see this happening, not many people would risk it.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.