Will Ninja Storm 3 have the characters in Ninja Storm Generations?

#11mechagoukumaPosted 2/18/2013 6:21:54 PM
So... Generations + Storm 3 = perfect set without need for Storm 1&2?
---
Giddy-up Gapshot!!!
Play Monday Night Combat, or you're not having a BLAST.
#121wingeddevilPosted 2/18/2013 6:31:05 PM
mechagoukuma posted...
So... Generations + Storm 3 = perfect set without need for Storm 1&2?

If you feel a serious need to play as the PTS characters, I'd say Storm 1+ Storm 2 + Storm 3, for story presentation.
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...It matters not who you are, death awaits you..."
~Avatar of Death (Persona 3)
#13XxNathan13XxPosted 2/18/2013 6:31:59 PM
^ Each games gives different things. Storm 1 has wall fights, different awakenings and combos, multiple jutsu, mutliple support jutsu, and 3D free roam.

Storm 2 gives you Story Mode and Hokage Naruto.

Genereations gives you the sub bar, anime cut scenes, new characters, and some different UJs.
---
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the best show I've ever seen.
Official Jiraiya of the NS:UNSG and NS:UNS3 board.
#14GodzillaheiseiPosted 2/18/2013 6:44:02 PM
XxNathan13Xx posted...
^ Each games gives different things. Storm 1 has wall fights, different awakenings and combos, multiple jutsu, mutliple support jutsu, and 3D free roam.

Storm 2 gives you Story Mode and Hokage Naruto.

Genereations gives you the sub bar, anime cut scenes, new characters, and some different UJs.

Well, Storm 2 gives you large story mode with liner free roam, Hokage Naruto, Charged jutsu, Online Play, Different Support classes, knockbacks, and Team Ultimate Jutsu, Support Sub Ultimate.

Generations, everything you said plus more gaming content (Tournament Mode, Practice Mode, Survival Mode), and item customization.
---
---
Project Versus J, Injustice God Among US, and Storm 3, can't wait!
#15THEB0SS666Posted 2/18/2013 7:14:44 PM
I think he would be better off with generations. Storm 1 has no online and the story mode isn't good same for gens and the combat isn't as fast as generations of course.
---
dell xps 7100 gtx 650ti 2gb ssc 8gb ram amd phenom x6 1045t 3.2ghz 1.5tbhdd
Moderators are filthy disgusting creatures.