So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#11Haku125Posted 2/16/2013 7:44:01 AM
Where's the proof on naruto war and sasuke war
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#12UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:44:11 AM
So we have story mode only characters on top of hack and slash only characters and support only characters?
The final roster isn't looking good.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#13SuperVegito2487Posted 2/16/2013 7:44:34 AM
^it sounds fricking awesome, cause i mean...

team consisting of kushina, minato and naruto... what would that be named?? minato and naruto is father/son IIRC, but oh boy this sounds awesome.

i Wonder if shes the only full blood uzumaki in-game??

that or narutos "blond" hair is due to a different concept
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#14UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:45:53 AM
SuperVegito2487 posted...

team consisting of kushina, minato and naruto... what would that be named?? minato and naruto is father/son IIRC, but oh boy this sounds awesome.

No Nagato and Karin are too.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
#15GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 7:46:57 AM
SuperVegito2487 posted...

Naruto's father is blond too you know.
#16BSerenityPosted 2/16/2013 7:47:15 AM
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...
You are going to be very sad when Kushina is revealed as a story mode only character...
I wouldn't mind her being playable outside the story, but at this point I can't see it happening.

If you think about it CC2 can use her skills shown in the Road to Ninja Movie that came out summer last year. That and the manga chapter named Itachi and Sasuke, Jiraya and Tsunade talk about her skills.

I wouldn't mind this at all, but I just don't see CC2 doing this....
Would be pure awesomeness if they did.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#17PrinceVege101Posted 2/16/2013 7:50:59 AM
I have no doubt they could come up with a moveset and that she could be playable, but that story screen shot sure isn't it - pregnant model and all.

But if Naru/Sasu/Kush really are part of the 6, I really hope that InoShikaCho aren't he other 3. We already have the "clone" Kage, the last thing we need is the "clone" trio.
---
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#18GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 7:51:44 AM
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...
You are going to be very sad when Kushina is revealed as a story mode only character...
I wouldn't mind her being playable outside the story, but at this point I can't see it happening.

If you think about it CC2 can use her skills shown in the Road to Ninja Movie that came out summer last year. That and the manga chapter named Itachi and Sasuke, Jiraya and Tsunade talk about her skills.

Well I just don't see CC2 wasting space to create a section that focuses on Kushina that could easily be a in-game cutscene. Why CC2 allowed the player to use Kushina only for this part makes no sense.
#19laskalPosted 2/16/2013 7:54:34 AM
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...

Well I just don't see CC2 wasting space to create a section that focuses on Kushina that could easily be a in-game cutscene. Why CC2 allowed the player to use Kushina only for this part makes no sense.

Because they have a model. And having you walk down the Konoha is actually easier than making a cutscene out of it.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#20UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:55:44 AM
She would be a better choice than say Anko though.
---