So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#101HaruKryPosted 2/17/2013 1:48:41 AM
So...Is there anything backing this up or what..? XP
Is this true?

Screens/source...or aaah...*Opens door to leave topic*

...?
---
There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth, not to push the bounds and cross over, in to true corruption, into our domain...
#102EliteJFoxPosted 2/17/2013 10:33:22 AM
Kushina being playable in story mode does increase her chances of being playable (hoping not). Not that i dislike kushina, but with the logic of having her playable in story, means that the GS brothers should be playable as well, because they do show in the game, not too mention they have attacks that can easily be put into combos for vs, along with the 7 swordsman they all have attacks, but yet not all of them are playable, and gin/kin have kurama chakra as well, not too mention they have their own story, so they should take priority over kushina though i would not mind having her as a support, but playable IMO is just a waste of a slot. Zetsu deserves the spot more than her, hes been in the series since shippuden basically started, but not even playable yet, on top of that he even attacks now including black zetsu, not too mention hes been there since obito met madara, so he has a much more important part. Dont even say thats too far in the manga, cause naruto going full kurama mode is too far in the manga as well and obito meeting madara isnt too far from that chapter. not too mention EMS sasuke.
#103GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 10:37:44 AM
EliteJFox posted...
Kushina being playable in story mode does increase her chances of being playable (hoping not). Not that i dislike kushina, but with the logic of having her playable in story, means that the GS brothers should be playable as well, because they do show in the game, not too mention they have attacks that can easily be put into combos for vs, along with the 7 swordsman they all have attacks, but yet not all of them are playable, and gin/kin have kurama chakra as well, not too mention they have their own story, so they should take priority over kushina though i would not mind having her as a support, but playable IMO is just a waste of a slot. Zetsu deserves the spot more than her, hes been in the series since shippuden basically started, but not even playable yet, on top of that he even attacks now including black zetsu, not too mention hes been there since obito met madara, so he has a much more important part. Dont even say thats too far in the manga, cause naruto going full kurama mode is too far in the manga as well and obito meeting madara isnt too far from that chapter. not too mention EMS sasuke.

Yeah but we already have all the characters that was in the story mode to begin with. Now there are 4 slots that have not been used yet. Probable for those we don't expect.