So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#21Saito6689Posted 2/16/2013 6:56:43 AM
Yeah...making a character model of Kushina AND let you control her.
Seems a bit too much for just a short story part. There have to be more.
---
Bow down before Tenten the Great! PSN: Saito6689
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7625/tttgf.gif
#22Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/16/2013 6:58:12 AM(edited)
I doubt that Choza is one of the last slots. I think that he goes right in the empty slot between Chouji and Ino.

I also doubt that (war) Naruto and Sasuke are any of those remaining 6 slots. I see no reason why they wouldn't be in line with all the other Naruto and Sasukes.
#23GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 6:59:59 AM(edited)
laskal posted...
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...
You are going to be very sad when Kushina is revealed as a story mode only character...
I wouldn't mind her being playable outside the story, but at this point I can't see it happening.

If you think about it CC2 can use her skills shown in the Road to Ninja Movie that came out summer last year. That and the manga chapter named Itachi and Sasuke, Jiraya and Tsunade talk about her skills.

I wouldn't mind this at all, but I just don't see CC2 doing this....
Would be pure awesomeness if they did.

Well I just don't see CC2 wasting space to create a section that focuses on Kushina that could easily be a in-game cutscene. Why CC2 allowed the player to use Kushina only for this part makes no sense.

Because they have a model. And having you walk down the Konoha is actually easier than making a cutscene out of it.

You do know they could have use anime scene shots instead right?
#24laskalPosted 2/16/2013 6:59:58 AM
laskal posted...
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
If you think about it CC2 can use her skills shown in the Road to Ninja Movie that came out summer last year. That and the manga chapter named Itachi and Sasuke, Jiraya and Tsunade talk about her skills.

I wouldn't mind this at all, but I just don't see CC2 doing this....
Would be pure awesomeness if they did.

Well I just don't see CC2 wasting space to create a section that focuses on Kushina that could easily be a in-game cutscene. Why CC2 allowed the player to use Kushina only for this part makes no sense.

Because they have a model. And having you walk down the Konoha is actually easier than making a cutscene out of it.

You do know they could have use anime cutscene instead right?

They could. But this is not generation. Storm 2 didn't have Anime cutscenes. Few quick screencaps in a flashback sure, but all the cutscenes were fully in game. So why downgrade suddenly.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#25GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 7:02:27 AM
Haven't you been following the recent Storm 3 pics? There are anime scene shots in the story mode now.
#26UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:03:50 AM
GoldLiger posted...
Haven't you been following the recent Storm 3 pics? There are anime scene shots in the story mode now.

Proof?
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#27laskalPosted 2/16/2013 7:04:50 AM

Out of all new screenshots, only one looks like a screencap and even that has "flashback yellowish tint" meaning that it's probably one of those flashback quick images they use even in Storm 2. Most of the important stuff is still 3d just like Storm 2.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#28GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 7:06:28 AM
laskal posted...

Out of all new screenshots, only one looks like a screencap and even that has "flashback yellowish tint" meaning that it's probably one of those flashback quick images they use even in Storm 2. Most of the important stuff is still 3d just like Storm 2.

For Kushina it is a flashback remember? She is explaning to Naruto what happend on the day he was born.
#29PrinceVege101Posted 2/16/2013 7:07:34 AM
They made two different Sage Jiraiyas back in Storm 2. Wasted effort isn't exactly new to them.
---
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#30BossSnakePosted 2/16/2013 7:08:09 AM
Can someone post a link to these images? Also where is it confirmed about the first three slots?
---
"i'm no hero. never was. never will be. i'm just an old killer. hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake METAL GEAR SOLID 4