So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#31laskalPosted 2/16/2013 8:13:53 AM
laskal posted...
Haven't you been following the recent Storm 3 pics? There are anime scene shots in the story mode now.

Out of all new screenshots, only one looks like a screencap and even that has "flashback yellowish tint" meaning that it's probably one of those flashback quick images they use even in Storm 2. Most of the important stuff is still 3d just like Storm 2.

For Kushina it is a flashback remember? She is explaning to Naruto what happend on the day he was born.

Different. That flashback is almost 80 minutes long. You can't just make it entirely out of still images from Anime. It's one thing to quickly flash back to... I dunno... Naruto tied to a tree during Kakashi's exam (or whatever else) and it's another to tell long and extensive story entirely through the still images.
Kinda like they did with Nagato... hell I lost, they do that kind of crap
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#32legendaryss4Posted 2/16/2013 8:14:55 AM
Honestly Kushina shouldn't be playable and be over Kurotsuchi and Kitsuchi.
---
Why I love One Piece and how epic it is-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA
#33Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/16/2013 8:18:54 AM
legendaryss4 posted...

Yeah, Kitsuchi definitely deserves to be playable over Kushina. He should be in this game anyway. He's the only general that we're missing.
#34Saito6689Posted 2/16/2013 8:18:56 AM
legendaryss4 posted...

What shouldn't be or should be is not in your hands.
---
Bow down before Tenten the Great! PSN: Saito6689
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7625/tttgf.gif
#35GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 8:20:49 AM
laskal posted...
laskal posted...
Haven't you been following the recent Storm 3 pics? There are anime scene shots in the story mode now.

Out of all new screenshots, only one looks like a screencap and even that has "flashback yellowish tint" meaning that it's probably one of those flashback quick images they use even in Storm 2. Most of the important stuff is still 3d just like Storm 2.

For Kushina it is a flashback remember? She is explaning to Naruto what happend on the day he was born.

Different. That flashback is almost 80 minutes long. You can't just make it entirely out of still images from Anime. It's one thing to quickly flash back to... I dunno... Naruto tied to a tree during Kakashi's exam (or whatever else) and it's another to tell long and extensive story entirely through the still images.

But what I said about making the player use her when anime scene shot are enough. What's to tell. She was only speaking to the third then Mikoto then give birth. What happend after birth should be in-game cutscenes. That part is more important than have you walk her to the place where she gives birth(plus it saves space.
#36BSerenityPosted 2/16/2013 8:20:55 AM
laskal posted...
laskal posted...

I prefer it the way they are doing it because this flashback is much more important than the normal flashbacks, imo. I wouldn't mind Kushina being playable, but atm I just can't see that happening.
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#37Shadows_Of_FallPosted 2/16/2013 8:22:49 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#38Shadows_Of_FallPosted 2/16/2013 8:22:50 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
Naruto(War)
Sasuke(War)
Kushina

So I'm guessing the last 3 are the past Ino-Shika-Cho.

Except none of that is confirmed. War Naruto is EXACTLY the same barring a new ult and updated awakening moveset. His actual moves are, for the most part, the same. And no, we aren't getting Kushina. Doubly no since she's pregnant. But nice try...or something.

And past characters? You mean as in their normal outfit vs war or as in children? Cause one is a costume swap and the other we just aren't getting.

Oh and why would a new Naruto or Sasuke not be with the others and instead be with the villains in the bottom right?
---
Current Games: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Sly 4, Battlefield 3, Team Ico Bundle, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, DmC, Minecraft, 999/Virtues Last Reward
#39EJWPosted 2/16/2013 8:23:10 AM
legendaryss4 posted...

Bull.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#40BSerenityPosted 2/16/2013 8:24:46 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]