So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#41SolidHaseoPosted 2/16/2013 8:25:15 AM
I'd say I want Kushina playable but......since RTN hasn't come out subbed yet, I don't know possible moveset....
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#42GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 8:27:07 AM
It's not CC2 style to create a "playable" story mode character like that and not make him/her playable in versus. It's a waste of tme for them when they should be consentrating on the war part of this story. The birth itself and after are important enough to be a in-game cutscene but the journey to the birth site, not so much.
#43EJWPosted 2/16/2013 8:28:24 AM
BSerenity posted...
EJW posted...
legendaryss4 posted...
Honestly Kushina shouldn't be playable and be over Kurotsuchi and Kitsuchi.

Bull.

Just an opinion. No need to get riled up. Just move along, lol.

Well obviously I'm disagreeing with this opinion, which I am able to do. Not hard to understand.
---
"Google is your friend"
Google led me here now answer the damn question.
#44XGeassPosted 2/16/2013 8:29:47 AM
GoldLiger posted...
It's not CC2 style to create a "playable" story mode character like that and not make him/her playable in versus. It's a waste of tme for them when they should be consentrating on the war part of this story. The birth itself and after are important enough to be a in-game cutscene but the journey to the birth site, not so much.

Young Sasuke and Naruto in storm 2.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
#45UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 8:30:27 AM
legendaryss4 posted...
Honestly Kushina shouldn't be playable and be over Kurotsuchi and Kitsuchi.

Neither of those 2 should be playable over Chojuro.
But Kushina has more plot relevance than all of the above 3.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#46PrinceVege101Posted 2/16/2013 8:32:37 AM
GoldLiger posted...

She will not be playable in story mode - she's flipping pregnant.
---
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#47shadowtemariPosted 2/16/2013 8:34:16 AM
We get Kushina but non of the swordsman anko ect yeah what happened to the ''no screen time not playable'' excuse cc2
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#48laskalPosted 2/16/2013 8:34:33 AM
GoldLiger posted...

Erm... She does not participate in any battles, but you do control her on the map for a bit. That's been 100% confirmed since Friday February 8th.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#49Shadows_Of_FallPosted 2/16/2013 8:35:56 AM
laskal posted...
GoldLiger posted...

Erm... She does not participate in any battles, but you do control her on the map for a bit. That's been 100% confirmed since Friday February 8th.

Moveable and pregnant =/= playable
---
Current Games: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Sly 4, Battlefield 3, Team Ico Bundle, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, DmC, Minecraft, 999/Virtues Last Reward
#50SolidHaseoPosted 2/16/2013 8:36:35 AM
shadowtemari posted...
We get Kushina but non of the swordsman anko ect yeah what happened to the ''no screen time not playable'' excuse cc2

If she's truly playable then they might be making moveset based on movie.....also I hate the 7 swordsmen, none of them have particularly interesting moves
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....