So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#61PrinceVege101Posted 2/16/2013 8:56:10 AM
GoldLiger posted...
In the mangachapter "Itachi and Sasuke" Jiraiya and Tsunade talked about her abilities. That is the author saying to any gaming company that want to create her from scratch to where to start from(basically it's like Gaara's dad in this game). Also the author created a Jonin costume was not as a movie only thing but to show us what Kushina wore before in mission prior to her pregnancy.

No one's saying they couldn't come up with a moveset for her (though I'm sure such people do exist), we're just saying that the only model we've seen so far can not fight, ergo CC2 didn't waste time giving her a story only moveset.

She'll walk from point A to point B, that's it.
---
Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.
#62GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 8:58:00 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
GoldLiger posted...
Shadows_Of_Fall posted...
Okay fine, rephrase. You can move her around but she is pregnant and doesn't have any moves. That isn't just an argument against her being playable, it's the actual reason that the Kushina we see in game can't be playable.

In the mangachapter "Itachi and Sasuke" Jiraiya and Tsunade talked about her abilities. That is the author saying to any gaming company that want to create her from scratch to where to start from(basically it's like Gaara's dad in this game). Also the author created a Jonin costume was not as a movie only thing but to show us what Kushina wore before in mission prior to her pregnancy.

Where you see RTN? I'm waiting for subbed release on April 24th.....I want Menma playable in Storm 4....

You can tell that the game has Road to Ninja costumes DLC. They used those and not prior movies stuff. The reason is because the author design those looks himself. Jiraiya and Tsunade said in that chapter that Naruto skills and ninjutsu style(he uses mostly two jutsu) to be exactly like his mother was. That right there is your proof of her skills. You don't need to phsically see her doing them to know how she fights. The author is basically saying that Naruto's style of fighting and Kushina's style of fighting are exactly the same. In short if you know how Naruto fights, his mom fights the same way.
#63Shadows_Of_FallPosted 2/16/2013 9:03:11 AM
GoldLiger posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
GoldLiger posted...
Okay fine, rephrase. You can move her around but she is pregnant and doesn't have any moves. That isn't just an argument against her being playable, it's the actual reason that the Kushina we see in game can't be playable.

Where you see RTN? I'm waiting for subbed release on April 24th.....I want Menma playable in Storm 4....

You can tell that the game has Road to Ninja costumes DLC. They used those and not prior movies stuff. The reason is because the author design those looks himself. Jiraiya and Tsunade said in that chapter that Naruto skills and ninjutsu style(he uses mostly two jutsu) to be exactly like his mother was. That right there is your proof of her skills. You don't need to phsically see her doing them to know how she fights. The author is basically saying that Naruto's style of fighting and Kushina's style of fighting are exactly the same. In short if you know how Naruto fights, his mom fights the same way.

I'm sorry, but are you delusional? Dude...we're not getting Kushina. She doesn't fit into the game. Canonically she doesn't actually have any moves. MAYBE Storm 4 with all the other minor and non-canon bonus characters. But no way for Storm 3.
---
Current Games: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Sly 4, Battlefield 3, Team Ico Bundle, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, DmC, Minecraft, 999/Virtues Last Reward
#64GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 9:11:47 AM
GoldLiger posted...
SolidHaseo posted...
GoldLiger posted...

I'm sorry, but are you delusional? Dude...we're not getting Kushina. She doesn't fit into the game. Canonically she doesn't actually have any moves. MAYBE Storm 4 with all the other minor and non-canon bonus characters. But no way for Storm 3.

What about Gaara's father huh. He only does two jutsu in the manga(Gold Sand tricks that are the same as Gaara and the floating eye trick that Gaara also does). He is basically a clone of Gaara that is it. But with Kushina she has unique ninjutsus(her chakra chains). She is basically a Naruto style fighter without Shadow clones and uses chains instead of the Rasengan. She is more unique than Gaara's father, heck he doesn't even have a first name making him more worthless than Kushina.
#65PyreSerpentPosted 2/16/2013 9:25:17 AM
GoldLiger posted...
What about Gaara's father huh. He only does two jutsu in the manga(Gold Sand tricks that are the same as Gaara and the floating eye trick that Gaara also does). He is basically a clone of Gaara that is it. But with Kushina she has unique ninjutsus(her chakra chains). She is basically a Naruto style fighter without Shadow clones and uses chains instead of the Rasengan. She is more unique than Gaara's father, heck he doesn't even have a first name making him more worthless than Kushina.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that her story mode model is pregnant. So unless they have made a second story mode model where she isn't pregnant, which is highly unlikely because of how the flashback goes, her appearance in story mode has no bearing on if she is playable or not. I don't see CC2, or anyone, having a pregnant woman usable in a fighting game.

Furthermore, if she was playable she would be a support for Naruto in the Kyuubi boss fight. She isn't. Her only involvement is restricting the Kyuubi with her chakra chains at some point during the fight. This is probably done at the start of the fight or at some time during the fight via QTE.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#66KizaruOfLightPosted 2/16/2013 9:26:12 AM
This isn't confirmed. And I wouldn't get my hopes up. Don't you think someone from the event would have SAID she's playable if she was? Not a CC2 rep, but someone watching. She's gonna be story mode only and there's gonna be a lot of rage when people find out.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#67GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 9:30:13 AM
PyreSerpent posted...
GoldLiger posted...

You seem to be ignoring the fact that her story mode model is pregnant. So unless they have made a second story mode model where she isn't pregnant, which is highly unlikely because of how the flashback goes, her appearance in story mode has no bearing on if she is playable or not. I don't see CC2, or anyone, having a pregnant woman usable in a fighting game.

Furthermore, if she was playable she would be a support for Naruto in the Kyuubi boss fight. She isn't. Her only involvement is restricting the Kyuubi with her chakra chains at some point during the fight. This is probably done at the start of the fight or at some time during the fight via QTE.

She also has a non pregnant model too you know. In the place where Naruto met his mother for the first time(since he was born). But she has side missions in her free roam part(you can see it above the crying child).
#68PyreSerpentPosted 2/16/2013 9:49:40 AM
GoldLiger posted...
She also has a non pregnant model too you know. In the place where Naruto met his mother for the first time(since he was born). But she has side missions in her free roam part(you can see it above the crying child).

I do know that. That most likely will be a cut-scene and not a moving playable model. What does her having side quests prove? Anything she does while pregnant is irrelevant because she is not going to be playable pregnant. Until she is shown not pregnant in the story mode free roam, her presence in story mode offers no evidence that she even has a chance to be playable.

Again, if she was playable she would be a support for Naruto in the Kyuubi boss fight.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#69TheAlphaItachiPosted 2/16/2013 9:54:21 AM
PyreSerpent posted...
GoldLiger posted...

I do know that. That most likely will be a cut-scene and not a moving playable model. What does her having side quests prove? Anything she does while pregnant is irrelevant because she is not going to be playable pregnant. Until she is shown not pregnant in the story mode free roam, her presence in story mode offers no evidence that she even has a chance to be playable.

Again, if she was playable she would be a support for Naruto in the Kyuubi boss fight.

your just mad Madara and kushina made it in over the soundless 4 again
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#70Saito6689Posted 2/16/2013 10:00:37 AM
Kushina > rest of the roster.
---
Bow down before Tenten the Great! PSN: Saito6689
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7625/tttgf.gif