So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#71UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:02:24 AM(edited)
TheAlphaItachi posted...
PyreSerpent posted...
GoldLiger posted...
She also has a non pregnant model too you know. In the place where Naruto met his mother for the first time(since he was born). But she has side missions in her free roam part(you can see it above the crying child).

I do know that. That most likely will be a cut-scene and not a moving playable model. What does her having side quests prove? Anything she does while pregnant is irrelevant because she is not going to be playable pregnant. Until she is shown not pregnant in the story mode free roam, her presence in story mode offers no evidence that she even has a chance to be playable.

Again, if she was playable she would be a support for Naruto in the Kyuubi boss fight.

your just mad Madara and kushina made it in over the soundless 4 again

The Sound 4 deserve in more than Kushina,Anko,Shizune,Kurenai etc.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#72GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:05:10 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
TheAlphaItachi posted...
PyreSerpent posted...
GoldLiger posted...
She also has a non pregnant model too you know. In the place where Naruto met his mother for the first time(since he was born). But she has side missions in her free roam part(you can see it above the crying child).

I do know that. That most likely will be a cut-scene and not a moving playable model. What does her having side quests prove? Anything she does while pregnant is irrelevant because she is not going to be playable pregnant. Until she is shown not pregnant in the story mode free roam, her presence in story mode offers no evidence that she even has a chance to be playable.

Again, if she was playable she would be a support for Naruto in the Kyuubi boss fight.

your just mad Madara and kushina made it in over the soundless 4 again

The Sound 4 deserve in more than Kushina,Anko,Shizune,Kurenai etc.

The Sound 4 are canon fodder. That is what they all are. If Kimmimaro can beat them without breaking a sweat and got beaten by a team of genins and a chunin they don't qualify to be in the Storm series.
#73Sierra-G719Posted 2/16/2013 10:07:19 AM
I'd honestly take the Kage Guards over the S4 any day
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#74Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/16/2013 10:07:51 AM
So the Sound 4 shouldn't be in because they're not the strongest?
#75KizaruOfLightPosted 2/16/2013 10:08:34 AM

---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#76GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:14:27 AM
Sierra-G719 posted...

But we know that Kage Guards(minus Darui) are support only for this game so lets wait til either Storm 4 or Storm Generations 2. I am still not sure why CC2 would create a part that has Kushina(while pregnant)playable with her own side quests(that child is not a story requirement but a side quest. In this part she has to meet Biwako Sarutobi around the entrance to the leaf village to go to the place of birth). They have no need to make her playable when all she is doing is walking to Biwako.
#77Bestia_SomniaPosted 2/16/2013 10:14:33 AM
Sierra-G719 posted...

Hell no. Chojuro and Akatsuchi are the only worthwhile ones. The others practically did nothing, espcially Cee and Ao. Even then Chojuro and Akatsuchi's contributions to the plot are insignificant compared to the Sound 4 who were a major part of Chouji, Kiba, Shikamaru and Neji's character development.
#78GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:16:20 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

Hell no. Chojuro and Akatsuchi are the only worthwhile ones. The others practically did nothing, espcially Cee and Ao. Even then Chojuro and Akatsuchi's contributions to the plot are insignificant compared to the Sound 4 who were a major part of Chouji, Kiba, Shikamaru and Neji's character development.

Yeah but that is Part 1 and CC2 said no Part 1 exclusive characters will be playable or support in this game.
#79Sierra-G719Posted 2/16/2013 10:16:51 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

Character development you say? Lemme remind you this is a Part 2 game.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#80KizaruOfLightPosted 2/16/2013 10:16:52 AM
Sierra-G719 posted...

...Akatsuchi? Lol I hope you mean Kurotsuchi.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."