So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#81KizaruOfLightPosted 2/16/2013 10:18:49 AM
Sierra-G719 posted...
I'd honestly take the Kage Guards over the S4 any day

I am still not sure why CC2 would create a part that has Kushina(while pregnant)playable with her own side quests(that child is not a story requirement but a side quest. In this part she has to meet Biwako Sarutobi around the entrance to the leaf village to go to the place of birth). They have no need to make her playable when all she is doing is walking to Biwako.

To enhance the experience. That's really it. It's just to put you in her shoes. This does not mean she is playable at all. I think the health bar HAS to be there in the corner. That's the only reason it is.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#82UltimaXOmega(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:19:27 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

Hell no. Chojuro and Akatsuchi are the only worthwhile ones. The others practically did nothing, espcially Cee and Ao. Even then Chojuro and Akatsuchi's contributions to the plot are insignificant compared to the Sound 4 who were a major part of Chouji, Kiba, Shikamaru and Neji's character development.

...Akatsuchi? Lol I hope you mean Kurotsuchi.

This.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
#83Sierra-G719Posted 2/16/2013 10:20:18 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

I am still not sure why CC2 would create a part that has Kushina(while pregnant)playable with her own side quests(that child is not a story requirement but a side quest. In this part she has to meet Biwako Sarutobi around the entrance to the leaf village to go to the place of birth). They have no need to make her playable when all she is doing is walking to Biwako.

To enhance the experience. That's really it. It's just to put you in her shoes. This does not mean she is playable at all. I think the health bar HAS to be there in the corner. That's the only reason it is.

That bar probably drains anyway when she's stabbed by Kurama.
---
Official Darui of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board
#84PyreSerpentPosted 2/16/2013 10:24:06 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
you're just mad Madara and kushina made it in over the soundless 4 again

Fixed that for you.

Not really. Madara being in is awesome, even though I don't plan on using him, and there is more proof that Kushina is not playable than there is proof that she is playable.

Even though I would like the Sound 4, I will have Mu, Gaara's dad, Utakata, Yugura, Roshi, Yugito, Hanzo, and instant awakenings for several characters I used in Generations(No idea which ones, but out of the characters I used some of them will have instant awakenings because adversity awakenings won't make sense).
So far I am quite pleased with the roster.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#85GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:30:12 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Sierra-G719 posted...

Sorry but CC2 doesn't work like that. To create a character model(pregnant or not)for us the players to use in only a to take a walk. They could do that through a 3 minute in-game cutscene. To enhance the experience? Nope not believing it one bit. It serves no purpose that any cutscene can do. There is more to it than what the picture revealed. That child had a side mission mark over his/her head. Story progression marks are a orange exclamation mark(if you played Storm 2 then you should know that). My guess is that if you complete all of Kushina's side missions in story mode you can unlock her non pregnant Jounin kunoichi self for vs(that's my opinion on the matter).
#86KizaruOfLightPosted 2/16/2013 10:35:22 AM
And now I have to say that CC2 definitely doesn't work like THAT. It's more likely that all her side missions are just random talks the villagers and Sasuke's mom, since that's what she did in the manga. That's all. I don't know why you think CC2 would go to such lengths for anyone besides a new form of Naruto or Sasuke. Kushina isn't a major character in this game at all. She won't be treated like one.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#87PyreSerpentPosted 2/16/2013 10:40:27 AM
GoldLiger posted...
Sorry but CC2 doesn't work like that. To create a character model(pregnant or not)for us the players to use in only a to take a walk. They could do that through a 3 minute in-game cutscene. To enhance the experience? Nope not believing it one bit. It serves no purpose that any cutscene can do. There is more to it than what the picture revealed. That child had a side mission mark over his/her head. Story progression marks are a orange exclamation mark(if you played Storm 2 then you should know that). My guess is that if you complete all of Kushina's side missions in story mode you can unlock her non pregnant Jounin kunoichi self for vs(that's my opinion on the matter).

That is plausible except for the fact that she is not a support character in the Kyuubi boss fight.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#88Shinobiwolf3Posted 2/16/2013 10:41:07 AM
How do we have 3 slots left? Again why would the 4th naruto and sasuke be far away from the others? I'm pretty sure they'll be in the same slot as the 5ks counterparts.. same with bee
---
Batman was here, then I blinked and he was gone [this message was approved by Batman]
#89GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:46:08 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
And now I have to say that CC2 definitely doesn't work like THAT. It's more likely that all her side missions are just random talks the villagers and Sasuke's mom, since that's what she did in the manga. That's all. I don't know why you think CC2 would go to such lengths for anyone besides a new form of Naruto or Sasuke. Kushina isn't a major character in this game at all. She won't be treated like one.

Hello she IS Naruto's mother the previous jinchuriki of Kurama. If CC2 didn't think she was a main character she would not have been playable in story mode at all. All they had to do for her part is a cutscene of her walking with Biwako and stopping to speak to her friend Mikoto, that's all. By giving the player the ability to control her is CC2 saying she is a very important character. Besides we have all the important characters we need already in this game(swordsmen and GS bros are fodder so I don't count them). All I'm asking is a slot on the final four characters remaining to be revealed. You can put all the other swordsmen and GS bros in one group a slot. That leaves us with the final slot(character #81)to be used.
#90GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:48:20 AM
Shinobiwolf3 posted...
How do we have 3 slots left? Again why would the 4th naruto and sasuke be far away from the others? I'm pretty sure they'll be in the same slot as the 5ks counterparts.. same with bee

Wasn't Sage Naruto and Akatsuki Sasuke far from their originals in Storm 2?