So 3 of the 6 Mystery Slots are revealed

#91PyreSerpentPosted 2/16/2013 9:55:16 AM
GoldLiger posted...
Hello she IS Naruto's mother the previous jinchuriki of Kurama. If CC2 didn't think she was a main character she would not have been playable in story mode at all. All they had to do for her part is a cutscene of her walking with Biwako and stopping to speak to her friend Mikoto, that's all. By giving the player the ability to control her is CC2 saying she is a very important character. Besides we have all the important characters we need already in this game(swordsmen and GS bros are fodder so I don't count them). All I'm asking is a slot on the final four characters remaining to be revealed. You can put all the other swordsmen and GS bros in one group a slot. That leaves us with the final slot(character #81)to be used.

In Storm 2, we had to control sad, shuffling Naruto after he learned of Jiraiya's death. That could have also been just a cut scene, but it wasn't.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#92GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:00:43 AM
PyreSerpent posted...
GoldLiger posted...
Hello she IS Naruto's mother the previous jinchuriki of Kurama. If CC2 didn't think she was a main character she would not have been playable in story mode at all. All they had to do for her part is a cutscene of her walking with Biwako and stopping to speak to her friend Mikoto, that's all. By giving the player the ability to control her is CC2 saying she is a very important character. Besides we have all the important characters we need already in this game(swordsmen and GS bros are fodder so I don't count them). All I'm asking is a slot on the final four characters remaining to be revealed. You can put all the other swordsmen and GS bros in one group a slot. That leaves us with the final slot(character #81)to be used.

In Storm 2, we had to control sad, shuffling Naruto after he learned of Jiraiya's death. That could have also been just a cut scene, but it wasn't.

Hello you control Naruto Uzumaki. I can't believe you would use a altered version of a vs playable character as your defense. That means you can't think of a counter for my explanation.
#93PyreSerpentPosted 2/16/2013 10:06:04 AM
GoldLiger posted...
PyreSerpent posted...
GoldLiger posted...

Hello you control Naruto Uzumaki. I can't believe you would use a altered version of a vs playable character as your defense. That means you can't think of a counter for my explanation.

The point of my post was CC2 has included controllable parts of story mode that could have easily been replaced with a simple cut scene. That counters your point of saying if Kushina wasn't playable, she would just have a cut scene showing her walking around the village and talking to people.

If you want to talk about not being able to think of a counter, I am waiting for you to explain why Kushina would be playable and yet not a support during the Kyuubi boss fight.
---
PyreSerpent-White Light H4X, Office Ninja of the Haxem Rangers, The UNofficial Hayate Gekko of the NS:UNS3 Boards, King of Marshmallowthuania
#94BSerenityPosted 2/16/2013 10:08:06 AM
GoldLiger posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
And now I have to say that CC2 definitely doesn't work like THAT. It's more likely that all her side missions are just random talks the villagers and Sasuke's mom, since that's what she did in the manga. That's all. I don't know why you think CC2 would go to such lengths for anyone besides a new form of Naruto or Sasuke. Kushina isn't a major character in this game at all. She won't be treated like one.

I think you are going to be very upset come March 5th...
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#95GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:12:54 AM
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...
And now I have to say that CC2 definitely doesn't work like THAT. It's more likely that all her side missions are just random talks the villagers and Sasuke's mom, since that's what she did in the manga. That's all. I don't know why you think CC2 would go to such lengths for anyone besides a new form of Naruto or Sasuke. Kushina isn't a major character in this game at all. She won't be treated like one.

Look what I am trying to say that controlling characters in story mode might mean a vs mode version of them are 75% chance of happening. All those Storm 2 points might have work if Naruto and Jiraiya weren't playable in that game.
#96BSerenityPosted 2/16/2013 10:23:17 AM(edited)
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Look what I am trying to say that controlling characters in story mode might mean a vs mode version of them are 75% chance of happening. All those Storm 2 points might have work if Naruto and Jiraiya weren't playable in that game.

Hey. I am all up for having Kushina playable in vs, but I don't see this happening until Gen 2. Even then I think she will be thrown into the Support Only role. I personally rather see Pakura, Gari, and the GS brothers in playable form for Storm 3, but these are more likely to be Gen 2 as well. /shrugs
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#97SuperVegito2487Posted 2/16/2013 10:24:27 AM
UltimaXOmega posted...
SuperVegito2487 posted...
^it sounds fricking awesome, cause i mean...

team consisting of kushina, minato and naruto... what would that be named?? minato and naruto is father/son IIRC, but oh boy this sounds awesome.

i Wonder if shes the only full blood uzumaki in-game??

that or narutos "blond" hair is due to a different concept

No Nagato and Karin are too.

Karin WAS a joke char, but point taken for nagato
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#98SuperVegito2487Posted 2/16/2013 10:24:56 AM
GoldLiger posted...

team consisting of kushina, minato and naruto... what would that be named?? minato and naruto is father/son IIRC, but oh boy this sounds awesome.

Naruto's father is blond too you know.

Which is the point, my theory is that minatos dna is strong enough to bypass the uzumaki redhead dna.
---
http://www.xkcd.com/609/ GT SuperVegitoFAN
This is why Chrome isnt as good as people says.
#99SolidHaseoPosted 2/16/2013 10:30:25 AM
GoldLiger posted...

Which is the point, my theory is that minatos dna is strong enough to bypass the uzumaki redhead dna.

Uzumaki's probably had red hair cause they mated within the clan, Naruto having blond hair means Minato's DNA was possesive while Kushina's or any Uzumaki for that matter was recesive. I just want to know why Kishi didn't make Naruto learn Nagato was an uzumaki and about karin cause for all he knows, he's the last uzumaki just like Sasuke was the last uchiha
---
Enthusiast of the Female Body
I draw anime....
#100GoldLigerPosted 2/16/2013 10:35:19 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
GoldLiger posted...

Uzumaki's probably had red hair cause they mated within the clan, Naruto having blond hair means Minato's DNA was possesive while Kushina's or any Uzumaki for that matter was recesive. I just want to know why Kishi didn't make Naruto learn Nagato was an uzumaki and about karin cause for all he knows, he's the last uzumaki just like Sasuke was the last uchiha

Not true only one of Nagato's parents is of Uzumaki blood. The hair color is decided by a 50% chance. Like how Naruto's face and eye shape are Kushina's while his hair and eye color are Minato's.