New Screenshots + New Scan!

#31GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 10:04:29 AM
Shinobiwolf3 posted...
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
Ragiroth posted...
Wait CC2 made the story mode for SCV? Jeez, why was it so bad then? Though that may explain why there were barely any other characters to play as. -_____-

Can't say I really care about Kushina being playable, support, or whatever. But my god, they spoil parts of the story mode for us instead of showing us gameplay for the Edo Kages, Edo Nagato, Edo Itachi, or Rinnegan Tobi. ****ing stupid CC2.

The fact that CC2 spoiled this chapter and not chapter 1 or 2 is something I can't really get my head around. Why show us that we can use Kushina as a Story mode free roam only character and a support during a boss fight? We knew Kushina was a part of the chapter but we didn't know CC2 made her playable. What I want to know is why specifically that chapter then any other ones?

Like in the other topic... You are reading way to much into this...

And your not looking underneath the underneath. CC2 is a fan of the Naruto series(why else is the Storm series so epic)and like any fan they will use the same tactics we see in the manga/anime in real life. Hide the truth within the truth then surprise us when we least expect it. Right now we confirm no Part 1 characters,G/S Bros,Swordsmen,Sound 4 and any filler material that was shown in the anime. We confirm that everything else about the War uptil chapter 573(with fragments going futher). We confirm all our expected characters. Now all that is left is the 4 hidden characters that CC2 is going to let us the fans find out for ourselves. Lets see who unexpected characters do we know that can fill in those four slots.

Like in your other post you are only assuming... Nothing has been confirmed as to these characters being playable or not. Same with kushina or any other characters that haven't been officially announced. You are looking way into things and it's bringing confusion to other people.

Yeah but you need to see things that are not there. This move by CC2 to show a chapter that if Kushina was controllable at all I would not have bothered. But the way they gave her side missions that appeared on the map(if you recall in Storm 2 only Naruto can do those type of missions). That is why I an confused with this situation. Don't take what CC2 shows at face value.
#32KizaruOfLightPosted 2/17/2013 10:06:19 AM(edited)
You mean the side missions where he just talked to people? That doesn't prove anything. Reading too much into CC2 is also a way to get heavily disappointed. Me and Kuro would know.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#33GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 10:12:25 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
You mean the side missions where he just talked to people? That doesn't prove anything. Reading too much into CC2 is also a way to get heavily disappointed. Me and Kuro would know.

Yeah but no other character in Storm 2 but Naruto can do those type of missions. Talking to people ok we know the other characters can do this in Storm 2 but they can't do any side missions. If you can see where I am going. Doesn't it seem odd that Kushina is giving side quests in what should have been here last walk through the village?
#34KizaruOfLightPosted 2/17/2013 10:16:40 AM
Not really. Naruto got a bunch of side quests for no reason too. CC2 has a habit of adding stuff that didn't happen. You already know that. I don't doubt they'd give Kushina a side quest where she talks to someone just for the hell of it.
---
"If you will not listen to reason, then listen to my fists!"
"You were always a brother... Never an enemy."
#35GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 10:27:51 AM
KizaruOfLight posted...
Not really. Naruto got a bunch of side quests for no reason too. CC2 has a habit of adding stuff that didn't happen. You already know that. I don't doubt they'd give Kushina a side quest where she talks to someone just for the hell of it.

Yeah but normally only Naruto can do those missions and any other characters that you control in Storm 2 story mode doesn't allow them to do side quests(they are only for heading to where they need to go). That is what confuse me,her part in the story mode should be just her walking outside of the village to give birth and talking to Mikoto on the way.
#36BSerenityPosted 2/17/2013 10:31:55 AM
GoldLiger posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Yeah but normally only Naruto can do those missions and any other characters that you control in Storm 2 story mode doesn't allow them to do side quests(they are only for heading to where they need to go). That is what confuse me,her part in the story mode should be just her walking outside of the village to give birth and talking to Mikoto on the way.

Change... CC2 can change how it does things...
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#37GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 10:43:16 AM
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Nope not for characters that as you said are not playable material. CC2 does not waste their time on section if it didn't have a secret reason.
#38BSerenityPosted 2/17/2013 10:48:59 AM
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

Nope not for characters that as you said are not playable material. CC2 does not waste their time on section if it didn't have a secret reason.

You are seriously setting yourself up for disappointment...
---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
#39GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 10:58:06 AM
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
BSerenity posted...
GoldLiger posted...
KizaruOfLight posted...

You are seriously setting yourself up for disappointment...

Well there are 4 character slots remaining. And the fact that CC2 has already showed all the important characters in this war show far. Our expectation(for the majority)have been met already. Now all that remains is 4 characters that have never been in Storm game at all(wether support or playable). I am not saying that Kushina will be fully playable for vs,but for us think things with a cool head.
#40The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/17/2013 11:13:20 AM
You just went to Bed Bath and Beyond, walked into the beyond section, and promptly left through the back door. Kushina having side missions doesn't prove anything. Maybe all the controlled characters in story mode will have side missions! This is like the 7 Swordsman fiasco all over again. It'll most likely end in the exact same disappointment that the former did.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!