New Screenshots + New Scan!

#51GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 11:52:04 AM
Jerk_Beefy posted...
1. They were from the Village Hidden in the Mist, an actual village not made up for sake of a character's background.

2. The Swordsmen brought back were known as the strongest generation of the Seven Swordsmen.

3. They are the masters of special swords.

4. The members of the Swordsmen were chosen because they were the strongest during the Bloody Mist's exams.

5. Mangetsu met Suigetsu. Because they're brothers.

6. Mangetsu's dream was to join the Swordsmen and later did. Suigetsu was his rival.

7. Fuguki Suikazan, after becoming a Swordsman, met with his subordinate, Kisame, and was killed.

8. Mangetsu taught Suigetsu how to use all seven swords (Remember, he mastered them all).

See how easy it is to do that? And how it has nothing to do with the argument?

I ment personal background not swordsmen background. Like how did they become swordsmen? Why were they so bloodthirsty? How were they killed? That sort of history not the overview. Kushina has a personal history that she and other who knew her explain. Don't use what others characters say about them only those that personally knew them.
#52The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/17/2013 11:54:28 AM
GoldLiger posted...
There is no real reason to ad Rin to this game because in this game they don't know that Tobi is Obito. Maybe in the next game.

I wasn't saying Rin should be in the game! I was making a point!

Oh god... That means Rin will get the Kushina treatment in the next storm game...

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/482/template.jpg
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#53SolidHaseoPosted 2/17/2013 11:56:36 AM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
GoldLiger posted...
There is no real reason to ad Rin to this game because in this game they don't know that Tobi is Obito. Maybe in the next game.

Oh god... That means Rin will get the Kushina treatment in the next storm game...

Young Kakashi vs Rin, then Obito appears and H&S Obito vs the Mist nin....awesome
---
R:63 is the best rule in the history of mankind!!!
#54GoldLigerPosted 2/17/2013 12:01:13 PM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
GoldLiger posted...

We still don't know what Rin has done to deserve that Kakashi to kill her. That needs to be explain properly.
#55Jerk_BeefyPosted 2/17/2013 12:01:58 PM
GoldLiger posted...
I ment personal background not swordsmen background. Like how did they become swordsmen? Why were they so bloodthirsty? How were they killed? That sort of history not the overview. Kushina has a personal history that she and other who knew her explain. Don't use what others characters say about them only those that personally knew them.

What exactly in there is not personal or readily-accepted fact? I copied your exact format and supplied information that was on the same level as your list.

But that's not the issue. The point that you're missing in all this is that the list is irrelevant. That just because people have 8 small points about their history, does not make them more valid characters in a fighting game.
#56ShurikonoPosted 2/17/2013 12:06:16 PM
So I might be insanely slow but this shows that Gin & Kin are also playable right? I see no one talking about them so I guess it was already mentioned before.
---
PSN: SuB-Bastion
#57The_Milk_Man13Posted 2/17/2013 12:07:17 PM
Shurikono posted...
So I might be insanely slow but this shows that Gin & Kin are also playable right? I see no one talking about them so I guess it was already mentioned before.

It's pretty much been confirmed that their boss only. CC2 might throw a curve ball and give them to us, but the chances are so slim that most people have just given up on them.
---
It's as though I know every combo in the video game but they keep pressing the A button!
#58ShurikonoPosted 2/17/2013 12:12:34 PM
The_Milk_Man13 posted...
Shurikono posted...

It's pretty much been confirmed that their boss only. CC2 might throw a curve ball and give them to us, but the chances are so slim that most people have just given up on them.

Okay, thanks for the clearance.
---
PSN: SuB-Bastion
#59Mystickay86Posted 2/19/2013 6:28:33 PM
Hey
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/naruto_storm3/battle/gunshuu.html

Is that sasuke's ougi or something in hack and slash?
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#60Llawliet25Posted 2/19/2013 6:54:31 PM
CheradenineZKL posted...
I see kakuzu :D Need to see in-game pics though.

I hope his combo startup is quicker. Easily my favorite character in the series (apart from getting derp'd by naruto)

dont get too excited, theres also an image of Kin/Gin, and Kurama. Which none are playable characters.