New trailer !!!!!

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#81
XGeass posted...
Called it on most of the EdoKages being clones of the existing ones. Especially Gaara's dad his ground combo looked identical to Gaara except with Spikes instead of Shukaku arms and his air combo IS Gaara's air combo.

nope gaara also has shukaku arms in his air combo, didnt see those in the kazakages attack
3 years ago#82
UltimaXOmega posted...
Clone Kage are wasted slots.
Mu has Onoki's air combo such laziness.
Kazekage should atleast somewhat unique.

One combo doesn`t make you a clone character...rather it shows that said character has something to do with another. Mu being Onoki`s teacher and Gaara`s dad being...well, his dad. So having 1 or 2 techniques shared between them even when in the manga they were exactly the same too is not surprising.
---
You are trying to understand madness with logic. This is not unlike searching for darkness with a torch.
3 years ago#83
Killer Bee vs Kisame &
Kisame vs Gai boss battle?
---
Why I love One Piece and how epic it is-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA
3 years ago#84
Gaara's Dad has the same Jutsu,Air Combo and 1/3 of his Ground Combos.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Stalin
Official God of the Uchiha the legendary Madara Uchiha of the UNS3 boards
3 years ago#85
kollie89 posted...
XGeass posted...
Called it on most of the EdoKages being clones of the existing ones. Especially Gaara's dad his ground combo looked identical to Gaara except with Spikes instead of Shukaku arms and his air combo IS Gaara's air combo.

nope gaara also has shukaku arms in his air combo, didnt see those in the kazakages attack

No it it is the same EXACT combo only reskined.
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.
3 years ago#86
UltimaXOmega posted...
Gaara's Dad has the same Jutsu,Air Combo and 1/3 of his Ground Combos.

were you expecting him to use water style jutsu?
3 years ago#87
XGeass posted...
kollie89 posted...
XGeass posted...

No it it is the same EXACT combo only reskined.

were you expecting him to use chidori in the air and finish withfire style? maybe hit you with a rasengan?
3 years ago#88
Still not buying. Not unless the game drops to $20. All the characters I wanted to use did not get updated at all. So I'm not really not happy about that. All they did was swap out their costumes and that's it. Everybody got a chance to fight in the war and I think that alone says they should have gotten their combo's updated at the very least.
3 years ago#89
Btw, not even Itachi got any move-set updates, and he was featured in a major part of the war arc. That's just ridiculous. Cmon now.
3 years ago#90
ZeroGravity347 posted...
Still not buying. Not unless the game drops to $20. All the characters I wanted to use did not get updated at all. So I'm not really not happy about that. All they did was swap out their costumes and that's it. Everybody got a chance to fight in the war and I think that alone says they should have gotten their combo's updated at the very least.

Insect?
---
Damn CC2 for not giving me the 7 Swordsmen of the Mist in Storm 3......damn them to hell.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived