Demo is up on JPN store.

#1SymphonicRainPosted 2/19/2013 9:06:42 AM
I'm sure most of you would rather wait for the US version, but just letting you know.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#2DiZ0XPosted 2/19/2013 9:08:04 AM
A bit late, but it's good to see you back.
#3Kakashi4LIFEPosted 2/19/2013 9:08:04 AM
How are things across the pond?
---
"Today I got lost on the road of life... Hatake Kakashi PSN KakashiForLife 360 Kakashi ForLife OFFICIAL HATAKE KAKASHI OF THE UNIVERSE!
#4WebDivxPosted 2/19/2013 9:08:11 AM
this news is gOLD
#5SymphonicRain(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:09:59 AM
DiZ0X posted...
A bit late, but it's good to see you back.

My bad.

Kakashi4LIFE posted...
How are things across the pond?

So-so, just hoping for some good news any time around March.

WebDivx posted...
this news is gOLD

Your mom is a wHORE.
---
#6Kakashi4LIFEPosted 2/19/2013 9:16:16 AM
What sort of news?

You going to play/buy Storm 3?
---
"Today I got lost on the road of life... Hatake Kakashi PSN KakashiForLife 360 Kakashi ForLife OFFICIAL HATAKE KAKASHI OF THE UNIVERSE!
#7LeftoverLotionPosted 2/19/2013 9:36:18 AM(edited)
SymphonicRain posted...
WebDivx posted...
this news is gOLD

Your mom is a

http://youtu.be/h0RTdVODgIE
---
Melon/LL
http://i.minus.com/ifUxb7E3RxNKV.jpg
#8RekoisCoolPosted 2/19/2013 9:18:34 AM
Blast from the past o_o
#9SymphonicRain(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 9:21:22 AM
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
What sort of news?

I'm hoping to get it on rental, skipped Generations but it still looks to be the same old game I know which is somewhat discouraging. I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking but I still feel like from game to game, the Narutimate Hero series changed more than the Ninja Storm series. Didn't know the demo was out so I'm just gonna give that a try.

As for the news, the government has had our application for 5 months now but they're supposedly running 2.5 months behind. I know that doesn't mean we'll get the go ahead by then but I'm just antsy to make a move. How are things on your end?
---
#10Kakashi4LIFEPosted 2/19/2013 9:29:04 AM
SymphonicRain posted...
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
What sort of news?

I'm hoping to get it on rental, skipped Generations but it still looks to be the same old game I know which is somewhat discouraging. I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking but I still feel like from game to game, the Narutimate Hero series changed more than the Ninja Storm series. Didn't know the demo was out so I'm just gonna give that a try.

As for the news, the government has had our application for 5 months now but they're supposedly running 2.5 months behind. I know that doesn't mean we'll get the go ahead by then but I'm just antsy to make a move. How are things on your end?

Well, I have a feeling this game will be quite a bit better than Generations from everything I've seen. Time will tell though.

Yeah the government sure takes their sweet sweet time doing anything. Things are great actually, moved to California 6 months ago for a new job and now I'm just living the dream lol.
---