Demo is up on JPN store.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SymphonicRain

SymphonicRain
3 years ago#1
I'm sure most of you would rather wait for the US version, but just letting you know.
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny

User Info: DiZ0X

DiZ0X
3 years ago#2
A bit late, but it's good to see you back.

User Info: Kakashi4LIFE

Kakashi4LIFE
3 years ago#3
How are things across the pond?
"Today I got lost on the road of life... Hatake Kakashi PSN KakashiForLife 360 Kakashi ForLife OFFICIAL HATAKE KAKASHI OF THE UNIVERSE!

User Info: WebDivx

WebDivx
3 years ago#4
this news is gOLD

SymphonicRain
3 years ago#5
DiZ0X posted...
A bit late, but it's good to see you back.

My bad.

Kakashi4LIFE posted...
How are things across the pond?

So-so, just hoping for some good news any time around March.

WebDivx posted...
this news is gOLD

Your mom is a wHORE.

Kakashi4LIFE
3 years ago#6
What sort of news?

You going to play/buy Storm 3?
"Today I got lost on the road of life... Hatake Kakashi PSN KakashiForLife 360 Kakashi ForLife OFFICIAL HATAKE KAKASHI OF THE UNIVERSE!

User Info: LeftoverLotion

LeftoverLotion
3 years ago#7
SymphonicRain posted...
WebDivx posted...
this news is gOLD

Your mom is a

http://youtu.be/h0RTdVODgIE
Melon/LL
http://i.minus.com/ifUxb7E3RxNKV.jpg

User Info: RekoisCool

RekoisCool
3 years ago#8
Blast from the past o_o

SymphonicRain
3 years ago#9
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
What sort of news?

I'm hoping to get it on rental, skipped Generations but it still looks to be the same old game I know which is somewhat discouraging. I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking but I still feel like from game to game, the Narutimate Hero series changed more than the Ninja Storm series. Didn't know the demo was out so I'm just gonna give that a try.

As for the news, the government has had our application for 5 months now but they're supposedly running 2.5 months behind. I know that doesn't mean we'll get the go ahead by then but I'm just antsy to make a move. How are things on your end?

Kakashi4LIFE
3 years ago#10
SymphonicRain posted...
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
What sort of news?

I'm hoping to get it on rental, skipped Generations but it still looks to be the same old game I know which is somewhat discouraging. I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking but I still feel like from game to game, the Narutimate Hero series changed more than the Ninja Storm series. Didn't know the demo was out so I'm just gonna give that a try.

As for the news, the government has had our application for 5 months now but they're supposedly running 2.5 months behind. I know that doesn't mean we'll get the go ahead by then but I'm just antsy to make a move. How are things on your end?

Well, I have a feeling this game will be quite a bit better than Generations from everything I've seen. Time will tell though.

Yeah the government sure takes their sweet sweet time doing anything. Things are great actually, moved to California 6 months ago for a new job and now I'm just living the dream lol.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived