USA DLC Confirmed!!

#101VampirialSinPosted 2/20/2013 1:10:42 AM
TheEpyon posted...
I forgot I was a Gamestop Pro Member so I get a 30 day Trial. Basically for me that means I will be getting those DLC costumes. =] FO FREE

30 day trial does not equal a subscription so you probably won't get the dlc codes from your 30 day trial
#102laskalPosted 2/20/2013 1:13:17 AM
laskal posted...
laskal posted...
So, they want you to pay $25 for DLC? Yeah, no thanks..

The thing is. You are getting DLC for free. It's not like you have to sacrifise your subscription. I never understood people who say that stuff. You STILL ARE GETTING WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR. DLC is just a bonus. Now if you don't need that particular service, than it's YOUR PROBLEM. People who need it get both Subscription and DLC for the price of one.

How is it free, when you're paying $25 for a subscription?

And you are getting all the services that come with the subscription. You are still given the service you paid for. Just because you don't need the subscription, doensn't mean that you are not provided with it.

What does this have to do with what I said?

You said that you are paying 25 bucks for DLC. NO! You are paying 25 bucks for the subscription. DLC comes with it for free... Subscription itself costs 25 bucks, even if there was no DLC coming with it. That's the cost of the service.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#103OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 1:19:30 AM
I already knew the service was $25....I'm saying I don't need the service, but want the DLC. So, technically I would be paying $25 for DLC. How hard is that for you to understand?
#104laskalPosted 2/20/2013 1:22:13 AM(edited)
I already knew the service was $25....I'm saying I don't need the service, but want the DLC. So, technically I would be paying $25 for DLC. How hard is that for you to understand?

And that's your problem. If I go to the barber and get my haircut, I am still provided with the serivce. Barber still did his job, even if I didn't think I really needed a haircut and just went there because my friends insisted. And my motivation isn't his concern. So is your motivation. Just because you don't need the service doesn't mean there wouldn't be people who will be doing their job providing you with it.

In short. Motivation is irrelevant. You performed a transaction, where you pay money for a service and you are provided a service. Why you chose to perform a transaction is nobody's business.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#105chaosinuyashaPosted 2/20/2013 1:39:21 AM
laskal posted...

And that's your problem. If I go to the barber and get my haircut, I am still provided with the serivce. Barber still did his job, even if I didn't think I really needed a haircut and just went there because my friends insisted. And my motivation isn't his concern. So is your motivation. Just because you don't need the service doesn't mean there wouldn't be people who will be doing their job providing you with it.

In short. Motivation is irrelevant. You performed a transaction, where you pay money for a service and you are provided a service. Why you chose to perform a transaction is nobody's business.

The point is we don't want to pay 25 bucks for DLC. That's like buying a 200 dollar TV just for the fancy remote that comes with it. Its stupid. I know we should get the subscription to read the manga but we can do that for free already.
---
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (if you add me make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add me)