USA DLC Confirmed!!

#81slmcknettPosted 2/19/2013 4:58:40 PM
Man, I really wanted Bikini Sakura. ;___;
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#82RagirothPosted 2/19/2013 5:14:46 PM
You gotta be ****ing kidding me.......Anbu Kakashi was the main one I cared about.

Ugh, what horse ****. I guess Anbu Itachi is somethin. Jeez, I'll never get to use Anbu Kakashi in a Storm game. =(
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#83dan7799Posted 2/19/2013 5:17:26 PM
actually it'll be about 3 years before we would see the road to ninja movie here
#844EverMewPosted 2/19/2013 5:24:58 PM
Well, i signed up on Neon Alley now, just so i can have the DLC.

Stupid Namco Bandai, the DLC costumes should have been on PSN store free, that would've made it easier for people who never or couldn't afford to sign-up on Neon Alley or Shonen Jump.
---
PSN/GT TheUchihaKid - Team: xG0K3Nx
"You are one of the ones I want to fight the most." Sasuke Uchiha -_- - O_O - @.@
#85Dark_DespairPosted 2/19/2013 5:27:25 PM
Ragiroth posted...
You gotta be ****ing kidding me.......Anbu Kakashi was the main one I cared about.

Ugh, what horse ****. I guess Anbu Itachi is somethin. Jeez, I'll never get to use Anbu Kakashi in a Storm game. =(

Unless you're completely adverse to the kid version he's in Generations.

Anyway...good stuff, I hope they aren't a bundled deal...I only want Anbu Itachi.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#86K_J_2021Posted 2/19/2013 8:36:20 PM
It just hit me, is it possible to make a japanese neon alley account?
---
lil kj1 - Regret H4X
#87zeldashoPosted 2/19/2013 8:53:39 PM
So i'm assuming its confirmed a free account on either won't net you the DLC? Guess I'll try the trial on Neon (Either the 7 day or the 30 one), and if that doesn't work I'll just sign up for a month.

Much more useful than paying 25$ for Manga I can read free right now.
---
GT:OmegaXP PSN:SgtWiggles WiiU:SgtWiggles
Now Playing: P4A, PS All Stars, Etrian Odyssey 3, Disgaea 4, BB:Extend, Ni No Kuni, MH Tri, Persona 4 Golden
#88Capitan_KidPosted 2/19/2013 10:20:14 PM
Why isnt anyone raging at the fact you have to subscribe to some magazine to get all but one of these costumes? Its BS.
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#89RagirothPosted 2/19/2013 10:24:53 PM
Dark_Despair posted...
Ragiroth posted...

Unless you're completely adverse to the kid version he's in Generations.

Anyway...good stuff, I hope they aren't a bundled deal...I only want Anbu Itachi.

I like Kid Kakashi, but I would like adult Kakashi with that kind of outfit as well. I mean seriously Anbu Kakashi has been in quite a few games in the past, why is CC2 being such hobknockers about letting us all have him in Storm?
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#90PHATJERPosted 2/19/2013 10:25:04 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Why isnt anyone raging at the fact you have to subscribe to some magazine to get all but one of these costumes? Its BS.

Because it might not be the only way. we know that we'll get those 5 costumes for free if we are subscribed to one of the two. But they might eventually end up on the PSN Store for like 2$ each or something.
---
PSN: Ao_Iconoclast
GT: Tsukuyomi17