USA DLC Confirmed!!

#91TheAlphaItachiPosted 2/19/2013 11:31:28 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Why isnt anyone raging at the fact you have to subscribe to some magazine to get all but one of these costumes? Its BS.

because they lack backbones , what if they subscribe and still receive no code , or have to pay 25$ Just for some EU costumes
---
Divine Perfection is who i am , i embody all that is divine , immaculate , and perfect. no one dares to challenge my sacred fury, master of nunsg,rb2,tekken,ssf
#92TheEpyonPosted 2/19/2013 11:46:10 PM
I forgot I was a Gamestop Pro Member so I get a 30 day Trial. Basically for me that means I will be getting those DLC costumes. =] FO FREE
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#93OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 12:26:38 AM
Why're they making me sign up for stuff I don't want? Can't they just make these pre-order bonuses?
#94TheEpyonPosted 2/20/2013 12:32:25 AM
TheAlphaItachi posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Why isnt anyone raging at the fact you have to subscribe to some magazine to get all but one of these costumes? Its BS.

because they lack backbones , what if they subscribe and still receive no code , or have to pay 25$ Just for some EU costumes

http://youtu.be/eQnv-BYb8MM
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#95Goten55Posted 2/20/2013 12:38:14 AM
They want more people to support the offical releases of the manga and such.. I said this a few weeks ago.
---
Nymph Month!
http://i.imgur.com/x2WToPZ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SGs8cfQ.jpg http://i.imgur.com/F4ZUlpL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MApywve.jpg
#96OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 12:56:36 AM
Goten55 posted...
They want more people to support the offical releases of the manga and such.. I said this a few weeks ago.

So, they want you to pay $25 for DLC? Yeah, no thanks..
#97laskalPosted 2/20/2013 12:58:32 AM
Goten55 posted...

The thing is. You are getting DLC for free. It's not like you have to sacrifise your subscription. I never understood people who say that stuff. You STILL ARE GETTING WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR. DLC is just a bonus. Now if you don't need that particular service, than it's YOUR PROBLEM. People who need it get both Subscription and DLC for the price of one.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#98OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 1:03:11 AM
laskal posted...
Goten55 posted...

The thing is. You are getting DLC for free. It's not like you have to sacrifise your subscription. I never understood people who say that stuff. You STILL ARE GETTING WHAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR. DLC is just a bonus. Now if you don't need that particular service, than it's YOUR PROBLEM. People who need it get both Subscription and DLC for the price of one.

How is it free, when you're paying $25 for a subscription?
#99laskalPosted 2/20/2013 1:08:09 AM
laskal posted...
Goten55 posted...

And you are getting all the services that come with the subscription. You are still given the service you paid for. Just because you don't need the subscription, doensn't mean that you are not provided with it.
---
Official Lightning's shorts of this board.
Official Selphie's panties of every board!!!
#100OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 1:10:11 AM
laskal posted...
laskal posted...
Goten55 posted...

And you are getting all the services that come with the subscription. You are still given the service you paid for. Just because you don't need the subscription, doensn't mean that you are not provided with it.

What does this have to do with what I said?