Mangas out

#41DiogoShadowJorgPosted 2/21/2013 2:59:53 AM
Graham_Chapman posted...
DiogoShadowJorg posted...
RekoisCool posted...
People who are brain damaged are evil...what? People who are usually brain damaged are USUALLY disabled :|

Isn't insanity some sort of brain damage? I'm talking about people who murder or do other criminal activities whitout any sort of actual plausible reason,you know like that autist that killed people on the school.

Bolded som keywords for you. I'll spell out the significance of doing so as well: Autism is a disability due to a damaged* brain.
*Actually due to how it was formed...

Also, who's this autistic person you're talking about? And how do you know said person killed people "for no reason"? Furthermore, how do you argue that "for no reason" would be "evil" rather than "very mentally unsound"?

...Personally, I think the one and only thing I consider an act of pure evil is something along the lines of trolling: Doing something bad just for the sake of seeing people wallow in despair, dismay, grief, frustration, misery... all sorts of other unpleasant nouns/being a jerk, and all that simply because such things are amusing to the perpetrator... Everything aside from that is just "perspectives"; some of them less justifiable than others.

True,I suppose. But aren't some trolls kind of insane in a way? I mean take TheSuperItachi or TheAlphaItachi or whatever name he uses now as a example,it's hard to find any logic in his behaviour when he posts.

Well anyway,you have a point,one is only evil if he's willing to actually do evil for his own selfish pleasure. Autists on the other hand,don't get much of a choice if their brain alters their perception of the world.
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards
#42Graham_ChapmanPosted 2/21/2013 10:52:57 AM
True,I suppose. But aren't some trolls kind of insane in a way? I mean take TheSuperItachi or TheAlphaItachi or whatever name he uses now as a example,it's hard to find any logic in his behaviour when he posts.

Well anyway,you have a point,one is only evil if he's willing to actually do evil for his own selfish pleasure. Autists on the other hand,don't get much of a choice if their brain alters their perception of the world.

Some trolls are, I admit. After all, there's a reason the term "Insane Troll Logic" exists... I'm not a regular on these forums any longer (coincidentally because I grew tired of all the trolling) so I don't know what his logic is like. Think you could provide me with some examples or excerpts? (Sending me a PM or two with those should be fine.)

Hmm, I don't know if I think it'd be evil if the evil is carried out for pleasure's sake. For "enjoyment"'s sake, yes, but "pleasure" is too strong a motive. Doing evil for pleasure's sake could be a sign of sadistic sociopathy i.e., a mental or emotional disability which, as you said, would make one's perception of the world quite different from yours and mine, so it cannot really be called "evil" (though it would definitely be capital-B "Bad")... But, yeah, being evil for "selfish" reasons is basically the cornerstone, I think... Perhaps I'd rather say that evil is doing evil for evil's own sake. Like if you pick a family at random, gut the mother, strangle the father with the mother's intestines and leave the kid alive but mentally scarred for life, send the kid a puppy some days/weeks later, wait 5~10 years, find the "kid" again, (he might've grown up by now, but we'll keep calling him "kid" for argument's sake,) attack him and the dog and not stopping until the dog is half-dead and then force the "kid" to put it out of its misery, go into seclusion again after that just so the "kid" can fester in his hatred and despair for a bit and then turn up one day, offer the "kid" a fair chance at vengeance but then brutalize him and break his neck/spine so he's left paralyzed for life, call an ambulance so he won't get off lightly/die and then send him one Mom & Dad or Puppy themed "Get well soon" card each day for the rest of his life... ... ...Yeah, I think that might be the epitome of actual evil: Being mentally sound enough to know perfectly well what is right and wrong and why it's right and wrong but still do horrible stuff for the sole reason of making people's lives as miserable as possible with no actual gain on one's own end.

Now, again, who was that autistic person you were talking about?
---
I'M IN DESPAIR!!! THE SEVEN YEARS FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII HAS BEEN IN DEVELOPMENT HAVE LEFT ME IN DESPAIR!!!
#43PerfektDarPosted 2/21/2013 11:55:19 AM
lol @ flashback within a flashback
---
Brawl Friend Code: 4296-2645-6438
#44DiogoShadowJorgPosted 2/22/2013 5:39:55 AM
Graham_Chapman posted...

Some trolls are, I admit. After all, there's a reason the term "Insane Troll Logic" exists... I'm not a regular on these forums any longer (coincidentally because I grew tired of all the trolling) so I don't know what his logic is like. Think you could provide me with some examples or excerpts? (Sending me a PM or two with those should be fine.)

Hmm, I don't know if I think it'd be evil if the evil is carried out for pleasure's sake. For "enjoyment"'s sake, yes, but "pleasure" is too strong a motive. Doing evil for pleasure's sake could be a sign of sadistic sociopathy i.e., a mental or emotional disability which, as you said, would make one's perception of the world quite different from yours and mine, so it cannot really be called "evil" (though it would definitely be capital-B "Bad")... But, yeah, being evil for "selfish" reasons is basically the cornerstone, I think... Perhaps I'd rather say that evil is doing evil for evil's own sake. Like if you pick a family at random, gut the mother, strangle the father with the mother's intestines and leave the kid alive but mentally scarred for life, send the kid a puppy some days/weeks later, wait 5~10 years, find the "kid" again, (he might've grown up by now, but we'll keep calling him "kid" for argument's sake,) attack him and the dog and not stopping until the dog is half-dead and then force the "kid" to put it out of its misery, go into seclusion again after that just so the "kid" can fester in his hatred and despair for a bit and then turn up one day, offer the "kid" a fair chance at vengeance but then brutalize him and break his neck/spine so he's left paralyzed for life, call an ambulance so he won't get off lightly/die and then send him one Mom & Dad or Puppy themed "Get well soon" card each day for the rest of his life... ... ...Yeah, I think that might be the epitome of actual evil: Being mentally sound enough to know perfectly well what is right and wrong and why it's right and wrong but still do horrible stuff for the sole reason of making people's lives as miserable as possible with no actual gain on one's own end.

Now, again, who was that autistic person you were talking about?

You know,the last school massacre that happened on the USA recently?
---
DiogoShadowJorg,the official Snow Villiers of the gamefaq boards