Bottem Left Icon on Character Select Screen

#1EAzy-bbrPosted 2/23/2013 4:16:14 AM(edited)
Edit: I meant Bottom -__- lol

The Bottom left Icon opens up a new smaller window, with blank character slots, according to the guy who went to the Namco Bandai event in Italy, he also said that NB said there would be more DLC after release! Not sure if you guys already heard this
---
http://www.youtube.com/PS360HD2
#2Dragoon171717Posted 2/23/2013 4:14:57 AM
:D yay
---
Official Second Mizukage of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
#3blueaxialPosted 2/23/2013 4:15:20 AM
We did, but I'm going to need official confirmation to believe in future DLC characters.
---
Yes, you see? Im last, for I am the thread killer.
#4EAzy-bbr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:17:06 AM
blueaxial posted...
We did, but I'm going to need official confirmation to believe in future DLC characters.

oh ok my bad, was just trying to bring good news in the midst of all the bad lol
---
http://www.youtube.com/PS360HD2
#5TheEpyonPosted 2/23/2013 4:21:21 AM
EAzy-bbr posted...
blueaxial posted...

oh ok my bad, was just trying to bring good news in the midst of all the bad lol

Earlier in dev cc2 hinted at a message I sent them that they would consider character DLC as well as Story Mode add ons. I private messaged them a long time ago on twitter. So to me it seems legit.
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#6ZeroJinKuiPosted 2/23/2013 4:23:35 AM
i KNEW it had to do something like that... i swear i must've been the only one who wasnt convinced it was MIFUNE'S slot.
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#7TheEpyonPosted 2/23/2013 4:23:37 AM
EAzy-bbr posted...
Edit: I meant Bottom -__- lol

The Bottom left Icon opens up a new smaller window, with blank character slots, according to the guy who went to the Namco Bandai event in Italy, he also said that NB said there would be more DLC after release! Not sure if you guys already heard this

I haven't heard this news yet so its new to me.

Sounds awesome though!
---
There are two Mobile Suits that could turn humans into the Ultimate Weapon, the Wing Zero, & The Epyon.
#8TheEpyonPosted 2/23/2013 4:24:58 AM
ZeroJinKui posted...
i KNEW it had to do something like that... i swear i must've been the only one who wasnt convinced it was MIFUNE'S slot.

My first thought is that it was DLC characters, then I thought it was a page turner to more characters..so I guess it's a little bit of both xD
---
#9Hyourinmaru2013Posted 2/23/2013 4:25:42 AM
Thats cool and thnx for the good news but is there a pic we can look at for how much slots it has cuz if it is 7 slots that would be dumb since they put the 7 supports out in the open when we can't use them.
#10Vartan90Posted 2/23/2013 5:14:05 AM
Uhm... I'm pretty sure he said that it will be for future DLC outfits, not characters... I may be wrong though
---
Official Nidaime Mizukage of the UNS3 boards
PSN ID: Vartan90