what's the best animr based game you've played? and what's the worst?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. what's the best animr based game you've played? and what's the worst?
3 years ago#1
Topic^
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
3 years ago#2
Damn cellphone.
--- We are born of nothing and so shall we return...Darkness begets light and light begets darkness.
3 years ago#3
a lot of people are going to say Budokai 3/Tenkaichi 3. Mine is Tenkaichi 3 and I dont really have a worst.
Official Second Mizukage of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Board http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5568/gfaqs.png
3 years ago#4
tenkaichi is awesome since you can even modify the ai,which not many games do to be honest,it extends replayability,funny thing is,that time i believe the game is not even focusing on multiplayer at all
PC GAMERS HAD TO BE THE MOST INSECURE GROUP OF GAMERS
3 years ago#5
One Piece Kaizoku Musou for best.
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi for worst. (NO, I did NOT buy this movie. But I did watch it)
"Boredom is an easily escaped prison... Unless I'm feeling lazy" - Me
Straw Hat Luffy. You can bring your 100,000. But he's bringing his 10.
3 years ago#6
Tenkaichi 3 sounds about right...Though I enjoyed the second more.
~**Lolicon Pride**~
3 years ago#7
Burst limit was pretty awesome and tenkaichi 3 was good but I prefer budokai 3
3 years ago#8
Zatch bell momodo battles for gamecube and CoN series are the best
Broken Bonds was the worst
You only see what your eyes want to see. Why can't life be what you want it to be. You're frozen. When your hearts not open.
3 years ago#9
For Naruto, it would have to be Accel 2, Bleach is the Heat The Soul series and Blade Battlers, DBZ would have to be Tenkaichi 2.

Best of all though: the Tales series. They aren't really based off the anime counterparts since the anime comes out last, but I still pick them.

Worst would probably be Full Metal alchemist 3
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
3 years ago#10
heyitsthatguy11 posted...
One Piece Kaizoku Musou for best.
DBZ Ultimate Tenkaichi for worse. (NO, I did NOT buy this game. But I did play it)

Interesting... Only because this is the same for me. Hmm...
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
  3. what's the best animr based game you've played? and what's the worst?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived