How's the story mode compared to storm 2?

#1LgNMasTeR_Posted 3/3/2013 8:32:09 AM
Is it better?Is there more free roam and better sidequests?Thanks for any help.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC:3438 0273 8924 Nickname: Andre
PSN ID:Feranthur_return -------- XBL Gamertag:FeranthurMaster ----- Wii FC:Ask me.
#2xGensingNinjaxPosted 3/3/2013 8:43:32 AM
More dramatic and detailed cutscenes, during the main story it's more linear the game practically tells you where to go. When you're done with the main story you can do side quest and do wherever you like
---
Currently Playing: Naruto Storm 3, MGS: Rising, Tomb Raider
Waiting For: FFX HD, FFvsXIII
#3GodlessChaosPosted 3/3/2013 8:54:24 AM
Pretty much what he said. Also there are barely any fetch quests forcing you to stop the main story.
---
PSN:GodlessChaos. Official Rikudo Naruto of the Storm 3 boards. Waiting for Storm 3, Tales of Hearts R,Project Jump, OP Pirate Warriors 2.
#4Lun-SeiPosted 3/3/2013 9:03:58 AM
xGensingNinjax posted...
More dramatic and detailed cutscenes, during the main story it's more linear the game practically tells you where to go. When you're done with the main story you can do side quest and do wherever you like

REALLY glad to hear that.

I hate fetch missions, and I like that the sidequests are -after- the main story since for starters I want to unlock the characters as fast as possible.
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#5yarouPosted 3/3/2013 9:51:55 AM
Would you say there's more side/ post-story quests and content in general or about the same?
#6DarkSlayerDMC89Posted 3/3/2013 9:56:50 AM
Story mode is more streamlined, which - surprise - actually makes it a lot better.
#71wingeddevilPosted 3/3/2013 10:00:13 AM
xGensingNinjax posted...

That's all I needed to hear confirmed, I just redid the story mode to Storm 2 to build up hype, then of course at the end, when Nagato said Naruto would have to face the horrors of wars in the coming days......

I thought, "HELL YEAH, HE WILL!!! 2 MORE DAYS!!"

I haven't watched a single trailer since the very first one I've just heard the details, my body is ready. From the moment I post this, I'll have the game in less than 48 hours.....

COME ON TIME!!! HURRY UP!!!
---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end...It matters not who you are, death awaits you..."
~Avatar of Death (Persona 3)
#8sharinganyoshiPosted 3/3/2013 10:18:17 AM
It was really good. I feel 2 had a better ending and final boss fight but overall Ill give it to 3
---
" brawl fc: 1032-0902-1763 Moh Name: xXPoohBearXx Handballin till i gets a job