Combos and Ultimate Jutsu

#1Lun-SeiPosted 3/4/2013 1:02:39 PM
Hey, I'm back with more complete noob questions!

1) Combos: I heard in this game, every character has 3. I'm assuming they're performed the same way for each character. How do I do the three different combos?

2) Ultimate Jutsu: is that the final move you can do only when your opponent is low on health?
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#2seriouspancakePosted 3/4/2013 1:05:07 PM
Really noob questions XD

combo's you do by pressing a direction (up/ down or left,right and nothing) and pressing O (for PS3) or B (for xbox)

Ultimate jutsu's can be used anytime, it's just if you kill someone with it you get a flashback to make it more cinamatic...
---
The official Obito of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 boards
Project Tsuki No Me Shall Commence! Join Me My Brothers For A Storm Game Without Lies...
#3StaticnovaPosted 3/4/2013 1:05:23 PM
The combos are changed by placing the left analog stick in a certain position during the chain (up, down, and neutral I believe are the different combos).

You can perform an ultimate at any time provding you have the chakra.
---
Awaiting: The Last of Us, Naruto: UNS3, Amnesia: AMFP, Watch Dogs, GoW:A, Bioshock: Infinite
Playing: Guild Wars 2
#4trebautPosted 3/4/2013 1:06:44 PM
Lun-Sei posted...
Hey, I'm back with more complete noob questions!

1) Combos: I heard in this game, every character has 3. I'm assuming they're performed the same way for each character. How do I do the three different combos?

2) Ultimate Jutsu: is that the final move you can do only when your opponent is low on health?

1) All are performed the same. You hold down, up, or none at all plus mash the O button for the three ground combos.

2) Ultimate Jutsu can be used any time if you have enough chakra to do so. You get a special little extra animation of sort if you use the ultimate jutsu as a finisher.
---
PSN : Trebaut
#5Lun-Sei(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:08:35 PM(edited)
Thanks a lot!! So the "fatality" I heard this game has is basically the small extra flashback you get if you do an Ultimate Jutsu as a finishing move?

---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967