Goku costume DLC GIVEAWAY!!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

2 years ago#191
---
Intel Core i7 3770, 120 GB Mushikin SSD, 1 TB WD HDD, Nvidia GTX 680, Dual Monitor, CM Storm Trooper Case, Asus P8Z77 Mobo
2 years ago#192
77 my choice
2 years ago#193
is it 345?
2 years ago#194
keybladesrus posted...
LadyDevil0 posted...
Can we post again?
79?

Sorry. One post per account.

Kinda unfair, since you changed the rules midway... but oh well I guess... :(
Thanks though! :)
2 years ago#195
LadyDevil0 posted...
keybladesrus posted...
LadyDevil0 posted...
Can we post again?
79?

Sorry. One post per account.

Kinda unfair, since you changed the rules midway... but oh well I guess... :(
Thanks though! :)

You know what? You're right. The number was 79. You win! If I ever do one of these again, I'll be sure it's fair. I'll send a message with the code in a minute. Do you know how to lock a topic?
---
"Let's just say they're...not okay" - Madara Uchiha
2 years ago#196
keybladesrus posted...
You know what? You're right. The number was 79. You win! If I ever do one of these again, I'll be sure it's fair. I'll send a message with the code in a minute. Do you know how to lock a topic?

Oh cool! I look forward to getting your message. Thanks a lot! :)
As for locking the topic, I'm not too sure... try looking through the message detail of your first post, maybe? Sorry, I don't really know.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived