B-:

C+:

C:

C-:

D+:

D:

D-:

F:

Using the '+' symbol is for those who believe a character is better than, for example, B tier, but not quite A- tier.
---
Currently Playing: Ask your mother, she'll tell ya'
PSN-ID: nintendofied
#2Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 3/6/2013 11:37:37 PM
dude its been 2 days. give it time.
#3M1DN1T3Posted 3/6/2013 11:39:59 PM
Tatakai-No-Kami posted...

---
PSN: ShadowDusk
Official Kagami Uchiha of the Naruto UNS3 Boards
#4deidara21Posted 3/6/2013 11:42:33 PM
Well I can tell you some A+ characters.
Nagato
Yugito
Hanzo
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#5shogunreaperPosted 3/6/2013 11:51:21 PM(edited)
Madara and ems sasuke are A++

And i'd say most of the bijuus are A+ rank, but i haven't played with them all that much yet to say definitively

Tatakai-No-Kami posted...

Xbox users have had the game for like 2 weeks now, its long enough to get a good idea of who is cheap and overpowered.
#6deidara21Posted 3/6/2013 11:51:07 PM
shogunreaper posted...

And i'd say most of the bijuus are A+ rank, but i haven't played with them all that much yet to say definitively

Lol no they aren't
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#7shogunreaperPosted 3/6/2013 11:51:59 PM
deidara21 posted...
shogunreaper posted...

Lol no they aren't

How are they not?
#8deidara21Posted 3/6/2013 11:53:53 PM
Madara isn't very good. Ems sasuke is jist a slower susanoo sasuke.

Fuu isn't that good and neither is Roushi. Yagura is ok. Yugito is the best of the Jins while Han and Ukataka are pretty high up.
---
#9RyunipotentPosted 3/6/2013 11:55:33 PM(edited)
Idk if its too early or not, but Nagato is easily top tier if not the best period lol.
---
"When all is said and done, more is said than done" - Holtz, Lou
#10deidara21Posted 3/6/2013 11:57:21 PM
Ryunipotent posted...
Idk if its too early or not, but Nagato is easily top tier if not the best period lol.

He isn't the best. I would go on and say Minato is probably one of the best characters because of how exploitable his awakening jutsu is. He can basically run the entire match and win.
---