Trying to find scrolls for the ninja timeline...help

#1Fz_EchoPosted 3/6/2013 10:48:40 PM
I'm looking for the scrolls, but so far I'm having no luck, all I'm finding are blueprints. What do they look like on the ground in freeroam? Also, I heard you can unlock timeline missions from side quests. Anyone know which side quests unlock which missions?
---
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.
#2Fz_Echo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:22:51 PM
Bump
---
#3SentaPosted 3/6/2013 11:31:50 PM(edited)
Golden Glowing Scrolls. However, they do NOT appear until you talk to Shikaku in the Hidden Leaf, in the large stone square center of the village.

EDIT: Also, off the top of my head, one side mission that unlocks a Timeline Page involves Sakura and Kakashi talking at the training ground, about how Naruto and Sasuke were always fighting when they were younger.
---
http://tinyurl.com/b95dwtg
#4STHSWNPosted 3/6/2013 11:30:30 PM
I'll bump for you since nobody on this board helped me regarding your issue. I missing pages of the timeline. The timeline pages I'm missing are the ones between "Naruto and Gaara" and "The Uchiha Brothers" and the other one is between "Diedara's Art" and "The Eight Tails Jinchuriki."
#5chaosinuyashaPosted 3/6/2013 11:47:08 PM
A few of them (and some blueprints I'm sure I'm missing) are rewarded for bonus conditions in some story mode fights which is a jerk move in my book since some of those fights are hard enough as it is but keeping 40, 60 or even 80% of your health is a hassle.
---
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (if you add me make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add me)
#6Desror2Posted 3/7/2013 12:11:14 AM
Yea you get the first one from the side mission with kakashi and sakura, so far im only missing two (first shippuden one and whatever is after Deidara's Art) if anyone knows where these are id love to know.
#7Fz_Echo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 5:59:52 AM
*facepalm* Wow, I had no idea I was supposed to talk to shikaku first. I've been wasting so much time just walking around lol. Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate the help.
---