Kakashi's Awakening should copy jutsu

#1Bestia_SomniaPosted 3/7/2013 9:12:53 AM
Depending on who he's fighting, Kakashi should receive an Awakening Action that mimics a technique of his opponent's. Anyone that doesn't have a technique that he could mimic within their moveset, Kakashi should just receive a standard Awakening jutsu like his Earth Wall (the one with the dog heads) that he used against Pain. I miss that aspect from the classic Ultimate Ninja games.
---
JoJo's All-Star Battle (potential mains): Zeppeli, Wham, Jotaro, Okuyasu, Gyro, Josuke (JoJolion)
#2RandyTheViperPosted 3/7/2013 9:19:21 AM
Wake up, mate... this isn't Playstation 2's UN.

CC2 has become just like any other developer; they are no longer special in terms of creativity.
---
GT: MadaraTheViper1
#3Kakashi4LIFEPosted 3/7/2013 9:23:37 AM
Correct.

Oh wait, Kishi forgot the Sharingan was originally intended to copy justu.

>_<

He has done so many things right over the years, I can't really blame him.

He's not Itachi.

^_^
---
"Today I got lost on the road of life... Hatake Kakashi PSN KakashiForLife 360 Kakashi ForLife OFFICIAL HATAKE KAKASHI OF THE UNIVERSE!
#4Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 9:27:30 AM
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
Correct.

>_<

He's not Itachi.

^_^

Well to be honest, everyone that he's fought since have had weird unique Kekke Genkai H4X or techniques that weren't worth copying. He did apparently go all "Copy Ninja" on the Swordsmen. Shame that it was off-screened though. I assume he used the Executioner's blade based on what aspects of Zabuza's style he's copied.
---
JoJo's All-Star Battle (potential mains): Zeppeli, Wham, Jotaro, Okuyasu, Gyro, Josuke (JoJolion)
#5Kakashi4LIFEPosted 3/7/2013 9:32:35 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Kakashi4LIFE posted...
Correct.

>_<

He's not Itachi.

^_^

Well to be honest, everyone that he's fought since have had weird unique Kekke Genkai H4X or techniques that weren't worth copying. He did apparently go all "Copy Ninja" on the Swordsmen. Shame that it was off-screened though. I assume he used the Executioner's blade based on what aspects of Zabuza's style he's copied.

Yeah, that's true.
---
"Today I got lost on the road of life... Hatake Kakashi PSN KakashiForLife 360 Kakashi ForLife OFFICIAL HATAKE KAKASHI OF THE UNIVERSE!
#6thelastgogetaPosted 3/7/2013 9:34:14 AM
Clash of Ninja was pretty cool with the copying as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyhD5fghA8k

I miss that sort of thing in Naruto games, but then again, like the above user said copying isn't a standard skill of the Sharingan anymore. Kishi forgot.
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#7YuenkuPosted 3/7/2013 9:40:33 AM
thelastgogeta posted...
Clash of Ninja was pretty cool with the copying as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyhD5fghA8k

I miss that sort of thing in Naruto games, but then again, like the above user said copying isn't a standard skill of the Sharingan anymore. Kishi forgot.

Because the Sharingan is OP now, so there's no need to copy anyone elses jutsu.

Why copy a weaker Jutsu from someone when you can cause them to spontaneously combust with black flames? Or warp them to another dimension in the blink of an eye?
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#8NTJack0Posted 3/7/2013 9:43:02 AM
RandyTheViper posted...
Wake up, mate... this isn't Playstation 2's UN.

CC2 has become just like any other developer; they are no longer special in terms of creativity.

---
GT: Denzel07, add me.
#9thelastgogetaPosted 3/7/2013 10:05:41 AM
Yuenku posted...
thelastgogeta posted...

Because the Sharingan is OP now, so there's no need to copy anyone elses jutsu.

Why copy a weaker Jutsu from someone when you can cause them to spontaneously combust with black flames? Or warp them to another dimension in the blink of an eye?

It would be something that the Sharingang could do between blinding more and more themselves with every attack (somehow Kakashi is exempt) or attacks which clearly cost so much chakra when a single well placed kunai to the neck should hypothetically kill Madara.

In the games, everything from attacks to characters are balanced to be around the same damage. So there isn't really any excuse, aside from wanting to do less work.
---
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Z+W, NMH, Okami!
PM of the SSR Board + Ninja of SATBK/SATFS forever
#10Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2013 12:05:29 PM
thelastgogeta posted...

Kakashi's Sharingan copying was cool in the Naruto GNT series. I saw a video of it the other day. Those game look like such a blast to play. Hidan's fighting style looked really awesome and I loved the look of Kakuzu's style. It was very reminiscent of Dhalsim.
---